James' Big 100!

Malins Welcome

[ ! ] Posters hung in a few conspicuous places in Karosgrad, Providence, and Esbec [ ! ]

a2JxvrX.png

James Chapel's

100th Birthday Party

ATTENTION, FRIENDS AND ACQUAINTENCES!

I am throwing myself a grand birthday party on the hill over Esbec!

Food and drinks will be provided!

Guests are not expected to bring gifts!

INVITEES

The following are invited to attend:

Those who have received an invitation.

Any member of the NGS.

Any resident of the town of Esbec.

Any other friends of James Chapel

Any acquaintances of James Chapel

Any opponents, rivals, and/or enemies of James Chapel

Any person who has met James Chapel at any time and for any length of time.

Any person willing to pretend they have met James Chapel at any time and for any length of time.

Specific Invitations have been sent, when possible, to:

• Yuliya Styrne
  • Icroth Vursur
  • Tanith Vursur
  • Celestine E. Herbert
    • Otto Wittenbach 
    • Eliza Wittenbach 
  • Sgt. Heath Linnord
  • Edward Napier
    • Gragmar Napier
    • Sarah Napier
    • John Napier
  • Reginald Abner Townsend
  • Chirr Sintel
  • Avalor Astael
  • Silas Astael
  • Narbai
  • Kallian Syrivir
  • Zodd Caliban 
  • Calan Elendil
  • Fiil'Yar
  • Alaric Ruthern
  • Annabelle Kelmenour
  • Duncan of Kaminus
  • Izekiel Lyal
  • Corwin Von Alstreim
  • Cardinal St. Julia
  • Lillian Garnet
  • Turge
  • Lauritz Christiansen
  • Aiera Sullas

Out of Character:

The party will be held as a forum RP in this thread starting some time next week.

IC reactions to the posters or invitations are welcome in the meantime, please let me know if your character plans to attend. OOC reactions are okay too, I guess.

Edited by Wholesome_Thomas

Calan Stahl-Elendil spots a poster while walking around Providence smoking a pipe. "Ah lovely, I've been meaning to speak to James. I haven't talked to him in years..." he mutters to no one in particular. "Maybe Casper will want to go with me."

The invitation finds it way to the office of Yuliya Styrne at the Providence University. She smirks when she sees the green wax seal with its whimsical upside-down crown. "I wouldn't miss this for the world," she says before drafting an RSVP and sending it back via courier.

~

Sarah Napier opens the door of her home in Providence to find a courier carrying an envelope with a green wax seal. She breaks the seal with her thumb and unfolds the invitation. "Huh! Haven't seen that guy in a while," she remarks before tilting her head back and shouting at the ceiling. "Dad! We're going to a party!"

~

Tanith -- the adopted mother of the elf in question - finds the envelope waiting on her desk in the bowels of the NGS archives. She smiles gently as she picks it up. "One hundred..." she says, turning it over in her hands. "It's not every day you turn a century old, is it? How exciting!"

27 minutes ago, Wholesome_Thomas said:

Fiil'Yar

28 minutes ago, Wholesome_Thomas said:

Turge

Fiil'Yar prepares to crash an elf's birthday with Turge, swearing they will rue the day they invited both her and her student at the same time to the same place.

Annabelle Kelmenour read through the invitation as a small smile grows on her face. "James Chapel... now that's a name I haven't heard in quite some time now. I'm glad to see he's doing well though

1 hour ago, Gallic said:

Fiil'Yar prepares to crash an elf's birthday with Turge, swearing they will rue the day they invited both her and her student at the same time to the same place.

Turge'Ram is in no way coerced to oblige, haha..ha..The H'orc sweats.

Within the confines of his home in Krähenstadt, an ancient fellow by the name of Corwin von Alstreim scanned through the unexpected invitation with a squint, tracing the letters with the tip of a crimson quill. His expression lightened immensely once he'd reached the end, however.

"My, a hundred? Never would have thought he was younger than me - a momentous occasion nonetheless. I'll be there - we'll be there, if you want," he spoke to his companion, setting off to pen a confirmation of attendance. @Areln