Tournament of Nations

Aidoro

upBlmqeZDfrlsNZx_Fhp2jVNcgarnpBcYqDxrAJgOW0Ru3LddQXG5O40kBM_c91Q72-0wypZVAm_SD9x7-QCjYW8SQosoNVFbpjKvi3tWdt7e4bgNp4pBWO66fTPpG80To3UjSBh

Tournament of Nations

The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska extends an invitation to every nation and settlement all across the continent of Almaris to send their most valiant warrior to represent their people in the Tournament of Nations. The victor of this tournament will be bestowed the honorary title of  Champion of Almaris and be gifted a decorative olive wreath signifying their victory. After the tournament, we will head to the tavern for drinks and various tavern games.

The Tournament will consist of two brackets, a winners and losers bracket. Once someone loses a match, they will jump to the losers bracket where they still have a chance, with whoever makes it through the losers bracket making it to the final matchup. Each round will have a different weapon, so that the winner is truly the best, and everyone has equal chances. We wish the best of luck to every nation, and hope that they will join us during this contest. 

Invitations are hereby extended to: 

The Holy Orenian Empire

The Grand Kingdom of Urguan

The Silver State of Haelun’or

The Kingdom of Norland

The Rexdom of Krugmar

The Free Trade State of Sutica

The Crown of Elvenesse

The Druidic Order

The Sheikdom of Al’Faiz

The Province of Vaelya

Marsumar

Talon’s Port

If you would like to participate, but are not listed above, please fill out this form:

Settlement/Group:

Leader’s OOC Name:
Leader’s RP Name:

OOC INFO SINCE I WAS STUPID AND FORGOT IT:

Sunday 12/27
4:00PM EST

PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES IN ADVANCE

This is a PVP only tournament!

If each nation lead could contact me on discord (Aidoro#0946) with the username of their champion OR at the time of event message me ingame (Aidoro) so we don't have people arguing that would be appreciated. One per nation! Please try to select a backup as well in case the original cannot make it. Nations / Settlements can choose their champion however they wish, but each will only be allowed to have ONE participate.

Edited by Aidoro

Settlement/Group:The Sun State of Blazengard

Leader’s OOC Name:Tainted_Ace
Leader’s RP Name:Ban Estrosa

Apologies everyone, I'm a bit busy today, but I will update the post with this as well- if each nation lead could contact me on discord (Aidoro#0946) with the username of their champion OR at the time of event message me ingame (Aidoro) so we don't have people arguing that would be appreciated. One per nation! Please try to select a backup as well in case the original cannot make it.

Nataliya Reza blinks "How the **** is my eight year old holding an event?!"

Settlement/Group: Norland

Leader’s OOC Name: Orlanth
Leader’s RP Name: Donovan Freysson

((All other participants feel free to drop out now.))

I may have to postpone the event, I will be contacting leaders to make sure we have all participants. @Tainted_ace yall are good

Event is postponed till a later date, my apologies.