The Life of Saint Harald Vuiller

Harald

Saint Harald Vuiller.

The patron St of Priest combatants & Demonic banishment.

Born on the First of the amber cold 1699. Dead at the Sixteenth  of the Amber Cold 1760.

tq943gGeMB21j-nCsKREmhTQDvhDgEYFheZOM6kvkipRVbB6NnuE9X-LjMpoCxi76hSYeLNAfjmJZEHa1zEorQHe4U-gqGnVI3yXxB9fHqazbaWYuz-BaDoeOwcDcoXr2UuDaKGx

H31YV8szxFMts3OABXjePNbW6W4WQt68THqEmr5b-OFQHv66axJ2tGVEjANOI082G_tF4P9D2d6R8Fc9VJMN6Wsyi65_zgl3CM_mDtK6jCxAXxAMAQT_l1XbwvuZyJAOJRX29gZI

Father Harald Vuiller cirka 1756.

tq943gGeMB21j-nCsKREmhTQDvhDgEYFheZOM6kvkipRVbB6NnuE9X-LjMpoCxi76hSYeLNAfjmJZEHa1zEorQHe4U-gqGnVI3yXxB9fHqazbaWYuz-BaDoeOwcDcoXr2UuDaKGx

The Life of Father Harald Vuiller

Harald Vuiller was born on the first of the Amber Cold to Alf & Johanna Vuiller in 1699 in the city of New Reza while his mother and father were on a business trip to the city to buy supplies for their keep and the land around it. He was the firstborn from a group of siblings of three. Harald, Auriann, and Lukas Vuiller. As the firstborn Harald was the heir of House Vuiller and to the family lands but when he chose at the age of 14 to join the army and travel the realm of Godan serving the armies of man. It was during these years that Harald picked up an interest in becoming a Priest and Bishop. He would at every new town and city they went to join the people in prayer in their churches and temples. His family had always been close to the church and followed the laws of the Scrolls and it was from this he chose that any man who fell in battle either at his own side or at the side of the enemy should be given a proper burial. he would spend countless hours after each battle tending to the bodies of the dead making sure they would get the burial they deserved. while on the road or awaiting battle he would spend his time making wooden or stone crosses that he would place on the chest of the dead as he placed them to their final rest.

At the start of his time in the army his comrades would chuckle and joke about his actions as he would move countless bodies from the battle ground and digging individual graves from them. But after a heafty battle where they had lost over half of their men Harald was asked to host a prayer for their fallen brothers as their souls traveled to the seven skies.

It was after this he was given the nickname of “the Battle Bishop.” After serving in the army for close to 16 years Harald would get a letter from his younger sister Auriann about the passing of both of their parents. He would be granted a leave from his duty in the army i fought for and set sail back to Arcas to join his family in morning his wife who he married just 4 years earlier joined him as well after being let of her duty. On their way to the Vuiller keep they went through New Reza Harald was filled with joy seeing how the city and its people had recovered after the battle of the Rat King. After the burial of their parents Harald would spend some months with his family in their family land before leaving for New Reza joining the Brotherhood of St. Karl but as he entered the city he would be surrounded by the soldiers he wished to join not understanding what had happened or why they would surround him. after getting attacked by the five men he would be dragged out of the city and thrown on the ground outside the gates getting told “We do niet wish for your kind here Vuiller!” without understanding nor knowing why he had been removed from the city he had early in his years helped to defend he would finally get his answers from a member of the Brotherhood and the Chaplain at the time Jacques De Beaumont who would inform him that his sister had been accused of witchcraft. Hearing these words Harald would sit down outside the city walls looking over to the River Rubern asking Godan for guidance. a vision would come to him of a man wearing a white cloak whispering the tounge of Iblees. From these visions he would track the man down trying to break the curse that had been placed on his sister but it was already too late. as a letter would reach him informing him of the trial of Auriann Vuiller in New Reza. he would come there just in time for the sentence of the lord Palatine “Auriann Vuiller, you are found guilty of witchcraft and is sentenced to death by drowning!” as these words where uttered a tear would fall from Harald´s eyes as he saw his little sister being dragged out of court towards the docks of New Reza he would quickly follow them watching them as his sister was thrown in the waters with rocks binded to her feet, as her body went down in the dark waters he´d look to the ground as tears would stream down his face. But has he though all hope was over the guards would shout as they could see her swim away as they had forgotten to bind her hands and remove her knife.

After this Harald would spend many years cleansing his family name as he joined the Brotherhood and quickly raised through the ranks and became the Chaplain of the Brotherhood. During these years Harald would also be Ordained by the man then known as Cardinal Boniface swearing to spend the rest of his days in the service of the church.

Many years pass as Harald keeps on his mission to serve Godan a mission and promise he would keep until his final breath. During these years many great things would happen during his life, but also many sorrows. While he was out fighting in a battle with the Brotherhood of St. Karl his wife who was pregnant at the time would be kidnapped. no matter how many years he spent searching for her he would never see her again.

After the loss of his wife and their children Harald would commit the rest of his living years to serving and studying the Holy Scrolls and to serve Godan. Living in New Reza as well as at his Family's keep he would use the money he had earned during his times at war to build and start a Orphanage in the city of New Reza while being active in service at the Brotherhood of Saint Karl taking part in the Voidal battles, and the war between the Holy Orenian Empire and AIS. Turing this war Harald also discovered a cult spreading through out Haense, reporting this to the Regent Tiberius, he kept his work in the shadows until he was finally able to remove the cult from the Kingdom he loved.

when the time of war was finally over the city of New Reza would be indangered by a new treat as Demons would often attack the city. Harald a now old man but still in fighting spirit would take his part in fighting of these demons while using prayer, blessed weapons and exorcisms to remove the demons from Godans Terra. But one day a demon too strong even for the old priest would attack the city making fire rain from the sky using his voidal magic to attack the city and GOD´s noble flock. Harald would draw his sword from his cane running towards the demon attacking it as he shouted prayers to his brothers the demon would strike him making the old man fall to the ground before turing his hand towards him making the old priest float 15 feet in the air. The voidal magic would make Harald twist and turn in pain as his body would slowly turn to stone. as the magic had reached his neck he would still hold on to his golden cross shouting out “In GOD we trust as he shall bring our souls to the seven skies in eternal peace with his love!” This would be the final words of Father Harald Vuiller. As the magma still went around and inside Haralds body the demon would not be able take the attacks that stroke him after spending so much of his magic and energy on killing the priest. as a final blow was struck towards its head the demon would explode in a fire of magma that all would fly through Harald before his now stone body would fall towards the ground.

Just before he would hit the ground being guaranteed to break into a million pices a beam of light would strike him making the body float over the ground. and this was the end of Father Harald Vuiller. or so we thought…

Miracles

“The Beam of light”

As his body of stone would fall towards the ground a beam of light would strike the body making it float just before it would hit the ground saving it from breaking into a million pices.

“The help of a fallen father”

over twenty years after his passing during the time of need of the noble flock and after his old friends and family had prayed for guidance a shadowy figure would show to offer them guidance. This would be the soul of Father Harald Vuiller. after roaming God mortal realm for some time he would finally meet with his old friend High Pontiff James II. they spoke for hours about the seven skies and both agreed that God must have sent Harald down to the realm of the living to serve and do whatever he could to help in the battle against the Inferni.

This work of information is taken from my fathers jernals over the years.

the later part describing his death is from eye witnesses and the information given by people who where there.

This has been written as a tribute to my father and our Saint Harald Vuiller.

Singed~

Cardinal Johan Vuiller of Aquila, Horens Giant

Knight-Regent of the Holy Order of the All-Saints Guard.

Holy Sir Head of House Vuiller.

Knight of the Black Sepulchre & Cardinal Judge

Headmaster at the University of St. Sixtus

Protector of the Church of the Canon and its faithful

12nylc4hPMCcNcZnBfvUEqbXiScgmfB7KInEPQ-MSyF--L16M0cal_Gp8eddDIsPaoPMuyCtVwzU2ncIGlw6rrNDMMdPLY80ZfI9Ru9boBONSIJJOV3t2jrr8jObDjeap5aCLpRG

12-jftD4fIm0lgyuW5rn8aPAXwcaslSWrDrWW6eaIlvupeRGiZsAY-NRMwWMsjahpF0M0X7GExPwEwMYrXYXu0sMt-jeRRccdZcvZy-ZW8JCdPvyInsLFSUTUxiv66Ks29fZi2GW

Stefan Vyronov lofts a brow.

"He is not a Saint, no Pontiff has declared a Saint in centuries."

34 minutes ago, Legoboy7984 said:

Stefan Vyronov lofts a brow.

"He is not a Saint, no Pontiff has declared a Saint in centuries."

The declarations from the High Pontiff during the First Golden Bull of Providence would be sent out to the Vyronov home. as well as placed on notice boards around the world. but with the one to Stefan a note would be delivered. "Section VIII ~Cardinal Johan Vuiller" 

@Harald

Otto the Tarcharman says a prayer to Saint Harald,

“Dear Saint Harald, angel of purity and seraph of charity,

While you bore bravely the pain of struggle and the bone-shatter of conflict, you stood unwaveringly in your faith during your hours of distress. Through Godan’s love and care, firmly stalwart were you in protecting the holy flock. 

You know the pains I am suffering, the burdens which I am forced to bear- ask Godan to grant me peace and patience during my suffering. Agree with me in prayer before Godan for His Mercy, to give upon me healing and mercy that my soul craves.

In the name of Godan and the Prophets,

So Say We All (Amen).”

1 minute ago, yopplwasupxxx said:

@Harald

Otto the Tarcharman says a prayer to Saint Harald,

“Dear Saint Harald, angel of purity and seraph of charity,

While you bore bravely the pain of struggle and the bone-shatter of conflict, you stood unwaveringly in your faith during your hours of distress. Through Godan’s love and care, bravely stalwart were you in protecting the holy flock. 

You know the pains I am suffering, the burdens which I am forced to bear- ask Godan to grant me peace and patience during my suffering. Agree with me in prayer before Godan for His Mercy, to give upon me healing and mercy that my soul craves.

In the name of Godan and the Prophets,

So Say We All (Amen).”

Otto would feel a warmth fall over him as a eagle would fly over him before taking a landing rather close, as the eagle would look at him the warmth could be felt flowing from it as his prayer was answered 

3 hours ago, thesmellypocket said:

Pius of Sutica asks for the Saint's intercession in composing a prayer to him for soldiers.

As Prius of Sutica finished his prayer a eagle would land in his window, the warmth from this eagle would fill the room. As he sat down a prayer would be heard echoing in his mind.. tueantur mali pugnamus sub lucem hanc pugnam benedictus es Domine. Vincere enim animo precamur Clytum myrice in acie hostium”  after this, the eagle would take flight, before disappearing into the skies.

[ transition ]

defend us from evil as we fight under your light on this day of battle, blessed be you o lord.
we pray for your protection and courage as we shall defeat our enemies in the heath of battle.

23 hours ago, Harald said:

The declarations from the High Pontiff during the First Golden Bull of Providence would be sent out to the Vyronov home. as well as placed on notice boards around the world. but with the one to Stefan a note would be delivered. "Section VIII ~Cardinal Johan Vuiller" 

"Does not matter to me despite what the Pontiff says. For I only believe and give my grattitude towards true Saints that has done things of great significance to which they are forever remembered by its people and those that worship Canonism. Harald Vuiller is a man forgotten and will more than likely remain, forgotten. Harald Vuiller is no Saint towards Haense either." the old Stefan Vyronov would state before he returned to teaching his grandson.

Edited by Legoboy7984

James II and Harald Vuiller while away an eternity in the Seven Skies, reminiscing on the good old days.

Ravn Vuiller sat within her home, hefty book in her lap as she'd read the biography of her grandfather, flipping over the pages and scanning it. Having found a picture, she'd show her kid brother with a patient smile, explaining what stories she knew of him from her own father. @Harald @6olem