The Council of Providence

VIROS

"I vote da," Bishop Benedict responds tersely. 

"My answer is aye, your Holliness." Father Otho dipped his head and returned to his seat.

"Mein answer ist.. Ja." Father Alfred Barclay nods firmly, his hands clasped together behind him as he finished reading the document briefly once again.

Father Dima Carrion, FSSCT having arrived to the council extraordinary late, briefly spoke with his dear friend, Sister Anabel, on how she has been and how her duties have been going. After complimenting her 'youthful appearance', he consulted with Father Pius of Sutica, FSSCT on the canon law proposal and after agreeing with his views on the matter, voted in tandem with him.

"I vote aye."

Edited by JoanOfArc

Amadeus d'Aryn, Vice Chancellor to His Holiness James II for decades now, dutifully assents to his dear friend's work with a passionately written "AYE".

The High Pontiff, severely diminished, presides over the Council of Providence. Upon receiving the vote tally from Secretariat Anabel, he states "10 to 2, the ayes have it. The new edition of the Codex Iurius Canonici Danielus Pontifex is adopted. You are dismissed, brothers. Go in grace."

popecoa.png.6c0066d29de6c7b8ba8a516b26eeee1a.png