6 Month AMA

audyush

Yooo,

On December 23rd, I will have been on this server for six months, and have been a slave to it ever since,, sooooo

ask me anything ig 😄

It can be more thought-provoking, or casual like "what's your favorite color" it's up to you! Server related or not!

how are you doing today?

Just now, mika1278 said:

how are you doing today?

I am doing very well, just been skinning! How are you Mika?

What was your favorite conflict experience?

1 minute ago, audyush said:

I am doing very well, just been skinning! How are you Mika?

Doing alright myself, just got soaked back from work but it's warm at home so that's good

For the yearly anniversary will you finally shed your ears and reveal your Adunian identity? 

do you regret anything

Have your experiences on Lord of the Craft changed the way you live away from the server? Have there been particular character interactions or events that changed the way you perceive the real world? 

Also, congratulations to six months of slavery to Oren

Do you wish for the sweet kiss of death yet?

32 minutes ago, Itz_Cookie said:

How do you like lotc so far? And where do you see yourself later on with new characters, new environments, ect.! 😄

I've learned that LotC definitely has it's ups and downs, there are things I don't like, but overall I love the server! I think what's kept me around is all the communities I've become a part of in the last few months! I've been allowed as a newer player to try, as well as be a part of, a bunch of different amazing groups of people I can only hope to continue being a part of! As far as new characters and environments, I hope to explore different groups and nations across the server both irply as well as getting to know them more oocly! 

30 minutes ago, Asutto said:

What was your favorite conflict experience?

My favorite conflict experiences are the ones that impact my characters the most. So out of the many my main character has faced, I'd have to say when she was attacked in Kaedrin on Arcas. My girl was just tryna have a meeting about her bakery and ended up being ganged up on by a bunch of hooligans smh 😒

nahh but in all seriousness, I think that was one of my favorites because it was honestly one of the first experiences of "conflict" I had faced on the server on that character. It taught me to allow conflict to happen and to realize how something like that could impact my character, and how to RP that persona as a result of it!

30 minutes ago, mika1278 said:

Doing alright myself, just got soaked back from work but it's warm at home so that's good

woooooOOo!

27 minutes ago, RaindropsKeepFalling said:

For the yearly anniversary will you finally shed your ears and reveal your Adunian identity? 

😳 https://tenor.com/view/no-idea-what-youre-talking-about-confused-clueless-i-dont-know-gif-10202383

24 minutes ago, MrChenn1 said:

do you regret anything

Joining the server and meeting you.

22 minutes ago, Covey said:

Have your experiences on Lord of the Craft changed the way you live away from the server? Have there been particular character interactions or events that changed the way you perceive the real world? 

Also, congratulations to six months of slavery to Oren

Spoiler

"congratulations to six months of slavery to Oren" :

1232239501_yeshunny(1).png.fa24a9b12974812e46a558ea0bdecaab.png

(yes, i did make this myself because i just think im that funny apparently)

I wouldn't say there are any RP interactions that have changed how I act or how I live my life IRL, but there definitely have been interactions OOCLY that have. I've learned to be a lot more patient and to keep my cool with people, that I know for sure. lmao

22 minutes ago, Shmeepicus said:

Do you wish for the sweet kiss of death yet?

image.jpeg.244e48aa0e55a6ded3306c71b1f067b8.jpegI'm fine.. this is fine.   :  ) 

18 minutes ago, StrongBear said:

If there is one thing you could change about LOTC, what would it be?

One thing I would like to see change is people's mindsets towards change. I've seen a lot of negative attitudes towards things like vortex or the map change in general, bandits, conflicting rp even. Just have to deal with the fact that not some people aren't open to the idea of other people's RP interactions impacting and changing what you had preplanned for your character and their story. But as for OOC negative outlooks on change, I think people just need to be patient and look at the changes that they actually do enjoy and think benefit the server as a whole!  

Am I cute?
(Your answer is yes and only yes)

Also leave your Orenian Slavery.

8 minutes ago, PastaSurprise said:

Am I cute?
(Your answer is yes and only yes)

Also leave your Orenian Slavery.

Am I cute? 

What are some goals you really hope you get to see through with Annabelle?

Were there any goals you had that took at turn because they just didn’t work out RPly?

And same question for little Nat: what kind of future do you hope for her?