6 Month AMA

audyush

1 minute ago, Motherchild said:

What are some goals you really hope you get to see through with Annabelle?

Were there any goals you had that took at turn because they just didn’t work out RPly?

And same question for little Nat: what kind of future do you hope for her?

I would really like to see how Annabelle's future and character changes to be completely honest. I don't have any clear goals set out atm, that's something I've been thinking about OOCLY, and something she's been working out IRPLY. I would like to see her explore more things in the world of Almaris though, to open her perspective on different things and communities, whether that be her finding she does or doesn't like them. 

If you look at my application, Annabelle was my first persona, and yes, I had a different plan for her from the beginning. 

I'll link the App. if you're interested lmao (please ignore the horrible skin too lmao) 

My original plan for her was she would be this char that travels to different nations so she could learn stuff ig, but that obviously didn't happen. I did explore around a little with her, but when she came across Helena at the time, she was welcomed and brought in to settle, so it's just been where she ended up. She has stayed because of what she has accomplished and been able to do during her time there, and what she continues to try and do even now! 

Ahh, little Nat, such a cutie ❤️ 
I don't have any long-term plans for her rn, just gonna let her be a kid. BUT, I am thinking of having her host a small little event soon 👀

10 minutes ago, SortedJarhead said:

what is your favorite idea

1232239501_yeshunny1.png 

making this because i will be posting it ever time i ask for taxes on sunday 🙂

Just now, Viggen92 said:

I ask you

yes.

Why did you

8 minutes ago, Nectorist said:

Why did you

With the-

2 hours ago, audyush said:

Am I cute? 

Yes....

elves or humans?

2 hours ago, PastaSurprise said:

Yes....

💕

25 minutes ago, LATTE said:

elves or humans?

mmm.. depends on who

i dont think they're as fun in groups, but individual characters can be fun! if we're talking groups of humans or elves though, I'd say human! 

Spoiler

but the lore/culture around the different elves is so much more interesting

1 hour ago, NLThomas said:

What is the best RP experience you had so far? 

Definitely the event @Motherchild DMed in Thalor on Arcas, the first one! That was so much fun and he did a wonderful job with it!! 

5 minutes ago, Tyrone1 said:

you rly want attention huh

heh heh

maybe

:  ) 

22 minutes ago, PastaSurprise said:

Stop rep-farming.

You're just adding to it