[!] A Request to the Seers Council

mateolog

RXS7EWwvSK8O6bXcH4ydfGiSl3XAju0DdZ0AqompBnt_aKvd4_fIVn4eRx-jWEyhiTUXuUdPM1Uyy8MWga9O00kf9Xb2cl9Y0r4Rmd3GyreOU9Q5CryJYjQzCC58uZ5HPk6qDjsL

High Prophet Norli Starbreaker responds to this public letter with one of his own:

I do not find it at all appropriate that one who was sighted at the final assault against the Inferi to believe the corrupt spirit Gazardiel to be the honored Lady Belka should have any trust left from any self-respecting dwarven institution of scholars to lead an investigation on the nature of the stars in the sky, especially when within two sentences they already are claiming new religious doctrine, naming the North Star and calling it a realm of Belka, all the while making no small amount of effort to consult or reference da Kirkja Dverga and its writings which already have teachings regarding the natures of the stars in the dark night sky. And this is not even to consider why a star that guides one home would be related to anyone other than the Lady Anbella, Hearth Mother.

I believe Baldin, although well intentioned, to be dangerous to have any amount of religious authority as he knows no doubt nor humility and rushes to conclusions that fit in more with what he wants to see in reality than what is actually the divine shaping of Lord Yemekar. It is for that reason that I had asked him in the Khaz'ur'Kirakmar eron Kal'Evraal to make oath not to claim any religious authority until fully redeemed in the eyes of da Kirkja Dverga, and I shall uphold him against this oath if he attempts now to try and make new religious doctrine against the teachings of da Kirkja Dverga.

It is entirely unfit that he remains a Seer, and I request that he is removed from your Seer council and made an apprentice until he has been declared redeemed for his previous errs by da Kirkja Dverga.

signature_FFF.png

Azkel Frostbeard would read the name, shaking his head. He would quickly pick up a quill and write:

As per the disownment declaration I penned not long ago, this individual is to be declared Blackfist and is not to be seen as a Frostbeard. 

Thorin Treebeard would read the letter from Baldin and wonder if it was someone making a sick joke trying to impersonate someone he thought long dead. But as he read the letter a second time he'd realize no one was mad enough to replicate Baldin's madness. He'd grab his fanciest quill and bottle of ink and draft a response.

"Old Friend,
It's been ages since we last saw you in Hefrumm, to be honest I presumed you had died or at least chosen to stay in Athera caring for the remains of our people there like you swore you'd do.  I find it weird that you claim to be a part of the Seer Council since it was created long after you left our village. I guess your son Karl must have told you about it but, it's my personal take and to my understanding that for you to be a part of this council you must complete a certain ritual. Until then I'd appreciate that you resist from giving religious meanings to the cosmic bodies or other bodies in our realm on the name of the seers.

-Sincerely
Thorins.png 

ᛋᛖᛖᚱ ᛟᚠ ᚺᛖᚠᚱᚢᛗᛗ
ᚲᚺᛁᛖᚠ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛏᚱᛖᛖᛒᛖᚨᚱᛞ ᛖᛚᛞᛖᚱ ᚲᛚᚨᚾ
ᛈᚱᛁᛖᛋᛏ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚴᛁᚱᛃᚨ ᛞᚡᛖᚱᚷᚨ
ᛞᛖᛞᛁᚲᚨᚾᛏ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛞᚱᚢᛁᛞ ᛟᚱᛞᛖᚱ
ᛋᚨᚷᛖ ᛟᚠ ᚺᛖᚠᚱᚢᛗᛗ
ᚱᛖᛗᛖᛗᛒᚱᚨᚾᚲᛖᚱ ᛟᚠ ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ

High Chief Yazmorra Blackroot reads the letter, cocking a brow to Baldin's sudden reemergence and affiliation with the Seers Council. She takes out a piece of paper and begins writing to him.

"Baldin,

I am aware we have never met, but I am also aware of you prior actions. The Seers Council was only just formed and you do not currently maintain a position in it. Find me in Hefrumm, we can resolve this matter and if you have interest in joining the Seers Council, it will be discussed among us. My respect for your insight on the Brathmordakin is great, but it is more important now than ever we present a clear, united image for the Seers of Hefrumm. If we find that you can convey such a message, clear of herecy, you will undergo our rituals and be welcomed to the Seers Council with open arms.

May Ograhad guide your decisions,                                                                                                                                                                                                       767335013_Yazmorrasignature.thumb.png.6c6334d7c66eb3692807ea9a0ef67411.png

[!] The letter would be signed with a symbol of the Seers as well as directions to her dwelling in Hefrumm.

17 hours ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

Until then I'd appreciate that you resist from giving religious meanings to the cosmic bodies or other bodies in our realm on the name of the seers.

Baldin responds to Thorin "Dearest Thorin, I have not done such a thing and will never speak in the name of another's order. The personal religious meaning I place on things and how I choose to worship our gods is my choice."