Message to Norli Starbreaker and Azkel Frostbeard from Baldin Frostbeard

mateolog

-=- Public Message -=-

I was forced to write this message publicly as a message meant for my fellow seers has been tagged with two other messages from Azkel and High Prophet Norli. If you are neither of these dwarves this might not be of interest to you.

To Azkel you tried to get me to stop calling myself a Frostbeard in Atlas. Yet I ignored you and was able to work with the High Preceptor of the time, the honorable Fili Grandaxe, into giving mercy to those Frostbeards that wished to return. I actually remember working with you on this matter after you got over your inexplicable hatred of my person. After Fili I continued the cause as High Preceptor to try to reintegrate the Frostbeards into dwarven society. Because of this I tell you now the same I have told you then, I will stop being a Frostbeard the day I die. My sins in the rebellions have been forgiven by Fili after decades of service under the order of the flame, unable to get any titles or political power. I have gained the right to call myself a Frostbeard, and that is something that only the Brathmordakin themselves will be able to take away from me.

To the High Prophet Norli, one should not take what is said in battle seriously. At my age and with my physical pains one tends to over drink to be able to fight in battle. If you are still sore about our disagreements back in the day I would love to have a drink with you. Let me assure you however, I do not intend to be part of any organization. My role as a seer is to observe what I can. I do hope you are doing well though, we haven't talked in a long time. I hope you have enough food at home, and that you study a lot. 

TO CONCLUDE, I am Baldin 'Ironside' Frostbeard and this means I will serve Urguan and the Brathmordakin to my last breath bearing the name that has made me who I am. My actions will be as they have always been guided by the teachings of the Brathmordakin.

-Signed-

Baldin 'Ironside' Frostbeard

Azkel would respond, 

I care not for your past actions, as the disownment is to be enacted against all Frostbeards not under the current clan. You are not. Fili is not a Frostbeard, and therefore he had no right to pardon you. You can continue to call yourself whatever you want, but in the eyes of the Clan you are Blackfist until you do as the declaration lists.

Azkel would further add on,

Also, did you or did you not change your clan 3 times since the last time you claimed to be Frostbeard? Just food for thought.

2 minutes ago, Treaty said:

Azkel would respond, 

I care not for your past actions, as the disownment is to be enacted against all Frostbeards not under the current clan. You are not. Fili is not a Frostbeard, and therefore he had no right to pardon you. You can continue to call yourself whatever you want, but in the eyes of the Clan you are Blackfist until you do as the declaration lists.

Baldin would respond,

You accepted I was a Frostbeard in the past, you cannot just disown a dwarf for no reason. If you do so you will be dividing the Frostbeards loyal to Urguan for no reason what so ever. Also the declaration does not apply to me as I did not claim the name during Kaz'Ulrah. I became a Frostbeard after the battle of the tall grass defending the Grandaxe Village from the Iron Uzg.

2 minutes ago, mateolog said:

Baldin would respond,

You accepted I was a Frostbeard in the past, you cannot just disown a dwarf for no reason. If you do so you will be dividing the Frostbeards loyal to Urguan for no reason what so ever. Also the declaration does not apply to me as I did not claim the name during Kaz'Ulrah. I became a Frostbeard after the battle of the tall grass defending the Grandaxe Village from the Iron Uzg.

Would respond yet again,

To quote directly from the disownment:

All individuals claiming the name Frostbeard during the period of Kaz’Ulrah, under the leadership of Kerwyr Frostbeard and his line, or who are not a part of the current Clan in Urguan are hereby disowned from the Frostbeard Clan and its lineage.

You have never even shown your face in Urguan, after your multiple Clan changes. Therefore, you are not apart of the clan.

1 minute ago, Treaty said:

Would respond yet again,

To quote directly from the disownment:

All individuals claiming the name Frostbeard during the period of Kaz’Ulrah, under the leadership of Kerwyr Frostbeard and his line, or who are not a part of the current Clan in Urguan are hereby disowned from the Frostbeard Clan and its lineage.

Responds to the response of the response
I was a Frostbeard during Agnarum and when the current kingdom was founded. I have not stopped existing. Hence I am a Frostbeard.

3 minutes ago, mateolog said:

Responds to the response of the response
I was a Frostbeard during Agnarum and when the current kingdom was founded. I have not stopped existing. Hence I am a Frostbeard.

Would respond one last time,

You have not shown your face in Urguan in years, so regardless of your claim to the Clan decades ago, you have not been in Urguan for decades since. Also, you have changed your clan mutliple times, including making your own Ironside Clan. If you wish to properly be recognized as a Frostbeard once more, find me in Urguan and talk to me there. Otherwise, continue your rambling, yet you will not be seen officially as a Frostbeard.

High Prophet Norli Starbreaker, deciding a more official response is necessary, goes to his desk and writes out a missive.

MISSIVE OF THE HIGH PROPHET

An outing in Athera does not wash clean the past wrongs and oaths of any khazad. It is not "sore feelings" that concerns da Kirkja Dverga, but a history of manipulation, arrogance and dishonors before Khaz'A'Dentrumm, especially when they have been immediately proven to linger still. Do not speak to me of the rush of battle as clouding, one should only know the blessings of Lord Dungrimm as they're close to death, they should know clarity.

ULRO VELERAK ERON DA RHADAV’KARAAD, Baldin is to be prohibited from any role that allows him any religious authority, and his only capability to teach shall be that of repeating what is said in official writings of da Nozagar'Kron. Any violation of this order shall be charged as an Atrocity before the Brathmordkain in religious court with da Rhadav'Karaad as its leading judiciary body.

Narvak oz Brathmordakin

ᚾᚨᚱᚡᚨᚴ ᛟᛉ ᛒᚱᚨᛏᚺᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚴᛁᚾ

AXkNQGm6Wj7jTdYYpKCKLI21Gtp407EIzBK5WcsFqwCjis8FwFvxW-uwnELCQ0yRz7dGJdLT8uoRMAaGbba9iTYA7kpyr_v06NNbLTyammEyRU4jKOutWKx9JFkk2ZoWuu4rCZap

DA KIRKJA DVERGA

~ ᛞᚨ ᚴᛁᚱᚴᛃᚨ ᛞᚡᛖᚱᚷᚨ ~

8 minutes ago, Noobli said:

High Prophet Norli Starbreaker, deciding a more official response is necessary, goes to his desk and writes out a missive.

MISSIVE OF THE HIGH PROPHET

An outing in Athera does not wash clean the past wrongs and oaths of any khazad. It is not "sore feelings" that concerns da Kirkja Dverga, but a history of manipulation, arrogance and dishonors before Khaz'A'Dentrumm, especially when they have been immediately proven to linger still. Do not speak to me of the rush of battle as clouding, one should only know the blessings of Lord Dungrimm as they're close to death, they should know clarity.

ULRO VELERAK ERON DA RHADAV’KARAAD, Baldin is to be prohibited from any role that allows him any religious authority, and his only capability to teach shall be that of repeating what is said in official writings of da Nozagar'Kron. Any violation of this order shall be charged as an Atrocity before the Brathmordkain in religious court with da Rhadav'Karaad as its leading judiciary body.

Narvak oz Brathmordakin

ᚾᚨᚱᚡᚨᚴ ᛟᛉ ᛒᚱᚨᛏᚺᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚴᛁᚾ

AXkNQGm6Wj7jTdYYpKCKLI21Gtp407EIzBK5WcsFqwCjis8FwFvxW-uwnELCQ0yRz7dGJdLT8uoRMAaGbba9iTYA7kpyr_v06NNbLTyammEyRU4jKOutWKx9JFkk2ZoWuu4rCZap

DA KIRKJA DVERGA

~ ᛞᚨ ᚴᛁᚱᚴᛃᚨ ᛞᚡᛖᚱᚷᚨ ~

Baldin Responds to Norli,
I am not asking for any religious authority. I had my time to do good for the Kirkja Dverga, it is your time to shine.

2 minutes ago, mateolog said:

Baldin Responds to Norli,
I am not asking for any religious authority. I had my time to do good for the Kirkja Dverga, it is your time to shine.

A SHORTER MISSIVE OF THE HIGH PROPHET

Then you're not a seer.

Narvak oz Brathmordakin

ᚾᚨᚱᚡᚨᚴ ᛟᛉ ᛒᚱᚨᛏᚺᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚴᛁᚾ

DA KIRKJA DVERGA

~ ᛞᚨ ᚴᛁᚱᚴᛃᚨ ᛞᚡᛖᚱᚷᚨ ~

Just now, Noobli said:

A SHORTER MISSIVE OF THE HIGH PROPHET

Then you're not a seer.

Narvak oz Brathmordakin

ᚾᚨᚱᚡᚨᚴ ᛟᛉ ᛒᚱᚨᛏᚺᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚴᛁᚾ

DA KIRKJA DVERGA

~ ᛞᚨ ᚴᛁᚱᚴᛃᚨ ᛞᚡᛖᚱᚷᚨ ~

A reponse from Baldin.
Not one that teaches no. When a dwarf reaches a certain age he should learn to keep his knowledge to himself, allow the youth to discover it. But if what you mean by seer is being part of the order of seers, then no I am not one of them.  The knowledge I gave the seers of the seers council is just the one given to me by previous lone seers. This Seer Collective is not something I partake in as it is not the individual path I was taught. However, I accept their take on Seerdom.

7 minutes ago, mateolog said:

A reponse from Baldin.
Not one that teaches no. When a dwarf reaches a certain age he should learn to keep his knowledge to himself, allow the youth to discover it. But if what you mean by seer is being part of the order of seers, then no I am not one of them.  The knowledge I gave the seers of the seers council is just the one given to me by previous lone seers. This Seer Collective is not something I partake in as it is not the individual path I was taught. However, I accept their take on Seerdom.

AN EVEN SHORTER MISSIVE OF THE HIGH PROPHET

You called yourself a member of the Order of the Seers in your first letter. Please, it's an atrocity before Lord Grimdugan to be this bad at deception, and an embarrassment to whatever Clan you claim allegiance to now, be it Ironside, Metalfist or Frostbeard.

Narvak oz Brathmordakin

ᚾᚨᚱᚡᚨᚴ ᛟᛉ ᛒᚱᚨᛏᚺᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚴᛁᚾ

DA KIRKJA DVERGA

~ ᛞᚨ ᚴᛁᚱᚴᛃᚨ ᛞᚡᛖᚱᚷᚨ ~

6 minutes ago, Noobli said:

AN EVEN SHORTER MISSIVE OF THE HIGH PROPHET

You called yourself a member of the Order of the Seers in your first letter. Please, it's an atrocity before Lord Grimdugan to be this bad at deception, and an embarrassment to whatever Clan you claim allegiance to now, be it Ironside, Metalfist or Frostbeard.

Narvak oz Brathmordakin

ᚾᚨᚱᚡᚨᚴ ᛟᛉ ᛒᚱᚨᛏᚺᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚴᛁᚾ

DA KIRKJA DVERGA

~ ᛞᚨ ᚴᛁᚱᚴᛃᚨ ᛞᚡᛖᚱᚷᚨ ~

Baldin writes a response
Deception is an art few posses, and even fewer use fer good. saddleh Grimdugan has not blessed me with it. Feel free to act as you plese, though I will always do what I belive is right and accept the consequences, so if I have done something to wrong you feel free to feel entitled to your feelings towards me.

Clan Elder Bhämmil Frostbeard would read the plea from Baldin Frostbeard, slowly shaking his head as he made his way through it. He'd set it aside, next to Bo Frostbeard, to which he said "We 'ave 'it anut'a low brot'er'" he'd sigh "Once a rebel, alwaes a rebel." he finishes, going to prepare the Dwedsmas table for the Frostbeards within his vicinity.

Hamlin Frostbeard throws hands as he'd thrust and punch the air with his upper body fully exposed to the elements as this known 'Kinslayer' does his shadow boxing "W'o weh focking up den. I'll t'row 'ands for da glort of da Frostbeards!" he'd exclaim as this old fat dwarf slows down his rhythmic punching to more softer paints of loss of breath "I'll gladly ... return ... 'fock I'm old' ... to mess up some lads like in da good old days"