Krugzmas Eve in Vaelya

A Krugzmas Eve Gift Exchange in Vaelya

La Musica ☩

ktiD-a1wKXnB-sPQ4epQW0c9Ue0TnKucFq7RpHgOl_9zY_j26LiCdgOqwqDOvT43DXaTCHFLeIX6Ba2vEkkx0F7B3-EvpoK5Fh6i09lwODKaPEmH1SRizw7SrOkEIx6ofzleCFLX

Every season the realm gathers in different areas  in harmony to celebrate Krugzmas. It is no different for the Province of Vaelya. To commemorate, the High Princess dispatches couriers throughout the city in regard to the citizens of Vael. A letter sealed with wax is embellished with a serpent. Gold is procured in the crevices to make out the sigil clearly. If one were to crack the adhesive, they would find a lavish letter inside. It interiors red, green, white, and gold; a miniature gift of mistletoe and holly hang from the top- emitting favorable holiday scents. Scribed into a singular form with fine calligraphy is as written: 

“It is with honorable veneration to invite you to write to the Palati of Vera. I ask that you let father Krugzmas know what your materialistic wish is for this holiday season. Let it remain humble and within reason. For one of his little helpers, just like yourself, will trade letters. All in effort to secure your desire. We shall gather around the tree in the square and exchange gifts! There will be hot cocoa, gifts, Krugzmas carols, and dancing. My family and I cannot wait to share this moment with you all. Okeonvelo! [[Vaelyan translation: may the oceans bless you.]]

High Princess of the Province of Vaelya,
 Ka’lani Valkryne

Attached to this grapheme is a sketch made from a 4B coal pencil is a small composition of the Councilor of Knowledge, High Princess, and Prince of Vaelya in front of a slightly depressing Krugzmas tree. It’s decor is fond of lights, presents, and toys!

ktiD-a1wKXnB-sPQ4epQW0c9Ue0TnKucFq7RpHgOl_9zY_j26LiCdgOqwqDOvT43DXaTCHFLeIX6Ba2vEkkx0F7B3-EvpoK5Fh6i09lwODKaPEmH1SRizw7SrOkEIx6ofzleCFLX

rsz_1krugzmas_in_vaelya.png

[OOC Information] ☩

This is basically a rendition of secret santa. Everyone who wishes to participate will RP’ly write a letter to the Palace of Vera in the comment section. You will select someone you wish to give a present to in RP based off of their letter and bring the gift to the event for them. If no one selects you, then the Royal family will bestow a gift unto you! No one who participates shall leave empty handed. Merry Christmas, nerds!

Time: 3 PM Eastern Standard Time
Place: The Vaelyan square around the Krugzmas tree

Elathion began writing a letter!

"I'd like a dog. Hello, I'm Elathion and I'm a big fan of weapons and armour! Also, nothing beats some good tools!

Signed, Elathion."

3 minutes ago, FlemishSupremacy said:

Elathion began writing a letter!

"I'd like a dog. Hello, I'm Elathion and I'm a big fan of weapons and armour! Also, nothing beats some good tools!

Signed, Elathion."

Ka'lani Valkryne quickly would claim Elathion's letter! Instantly becoming his secret Father Krugzmas. Her lips curl upward into a chipper grin as the schemes commence! 

Somewhere within Vaelya, a lazy elf that just woke up writes down a letter and sends it off to the Palace.

"Greetings,

I'd like to participate in this... celebration, if possible, I find myself absolutely bored at the moment and have nothing else to do.

I enjoy music and such, if that helps in any way.

Anyway, have a good day.

-Syl"

Kallian grabs a piece of paper to write a letter

"Karin'ayla, i'm Kallian, I do like a good book or writting equipment. Some medical equipment or anything really is welcome."

2 hours ago, ComicD said:

Somewhere within Vaelya, a lazy elf that just woke up writes down a letter and sends it off to the Palace.

"Greetings,

I'd like to participate in this... celebration, if possible, I find myself absolutely bored at the moment and have nothing else to do.

I enjoy music and such, if that helps in any way.

Anyway, have a good day.

-Syl"

From the cursed park, Gwybbs wrote in.

"I'll get this elf something musical. I am an avid bug collector so a new net or something would be appropriate and appreciated.

The prince would seat himself in his palatial room and quill out his letter beside his toxic plants.

"I would love to receive a hot human girlfriend new harp.

He then looked through the other notes, taking Kallian's request for a new book or writing implements.

3 hours ago, WarNeverChanges_ said:

The prince would seat himself in his palatial room and quill out his letter beside his toxic plants.

"I would love to receive a hot human girlfriend new harp.

He then looked through the other notes, taking Kallian's request for a new book or writing implements.

Elathion lays claim to this!

*would take a piece of paper and think to himself hed then write 

"I would like a necklass that has a stag on it, or something else to surprise me"

11 hours ago, Tainted_ace said:

*would take a piece of paper and think to himself hed then write 

"I would like a necklass that has a stag on it, or something else to surprise me"

*Seonaidh grabs a piece of parchment to write a letter with* Seonaidh Claims this one. Seonaidh would like some Literature or Strong Ale.

Edited by Drew8716
Typo

Athanas writes up his letter and sends it off to the building.

"Hello, I am Athanas Naromis - I am quite new to Vaelya. I have a fondness for books, so perhaps book regarding Vaeyla's culture or of any topic would be most welcomed!"

54 minutes ago, Drew8716 said:

*Seonaidh grabs a piece of parchment to write a letter with* Seonaidh Claims this one. Seonaidh would like some Literature or Strong Ale.

He then looks over the other letters, thinking. He then decides to take Seonaidh's request. "Let's see what I can get for this fellow."

2 hours ago, Farryn said:

Athanas writes up his letter and sends it off to the building.

"Hello, I am Athanas Naromis - I am quite new to Vaelya. I have a fondness for books, so perhaps book regarding Vaeyla's culture or of any topic would be most welcomed!"

He then looks over the other letters, thinking. He then decides to take Seonaidh's request. "Let's see what I can get for this fellow."

Kallian picks this letter with a soft hum right before the event