Hello! My name's Tenn!

Commander Tenn

Hello there. I am Tenn or FTenn. I am a 19 year old man from the United Kingdoms. I have been playing minecraft for about 8 years now and I have finally found a server where it doesn't matter as much how good I am at pvp or building but where I can build a story with likeminded people! I am currently waiting to be witelisted on the server but I thought I'd hop onto the forums and tell you all about myself.

I used to play Arma where strict roleplay rules were a part of everyday life, I am always quite the military man and I love structure and order so you might see me in a group sooner or later! I can't wait to talk to you and meet you all!

Have a lovely Christmas and A happy new Year.

Tenn. ❤️

Welcome Tenn! Glad to have you. Hope you find your place and have as much fun you can get!

Your story awaits...

21 minutes ago, Vael said:

Welcome Tenn! Glad to have you. Hope you find your place and have as much fun you can get!

Your story awaits...

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Welcome! I'm always glad to see a new face around here!

Welcome to the server, I still play Arma 3 rp servers, very enjoyable experience. Hope you'll have fun here as well.

On 12/24/2020 at 3:22 AM, JokerLow said:

Welcome to the server, I still play Arma 3 rp servers, very enjoyable experience. Hope you'll have fun here as well.

I do like the Arma series. I'll tell you now as well there are some good expectations for Arma 4. Thank you for your warm welcome.