A Krugsmas Gift to the Rex

DAENGIE

Donovan Freysson rubs his hands together and grins under his beard. "Right, the boys have been training for a while. Time to kill some green skins!"

Volk Mondblume would be sharpening his dagger on a whetstone in Norland's vassal state Elysium. Upon hearing news of the upcoming conflict he'd mutter to himself, "How foolish an act by this new Rex. That many must die over something so shortsighted," would breathe and exhale a bellowed sigh. "I'll answer the call. Iron from Ice." 

Edited by 0zark

Dramyr wakes up from his daily nap "Hey guys!" he called out to the Norlandic square from his perch. "Did you know High Keeper Arthas used to practice some wild **** on orcs cause he considered them subhuman? Nor did I! That old man was ******* insane!" he said, before being informed of the war "OH!.. Maybe I'll get to practice old techniques!" he leaves with a skip to his step in search of the current High Keeper Alisa for permission in use of less than moral practices.

[!] As Kretz'Ox woke up to the Krugmas morning he was hoping to spend the day relaxing, eating well, maybe finding some gifts that Santa Drëkur's elfs could bring to his kin, but this dream wa crushed quite fast after noticing these letters around his home city. After reading the message and realising what it ment, he crushed it into a ball, trying to throw it away as far as he could. "Akila! What te skah did mi sai!? Raight when lat bekaim te rex! Mi said, do nub skah up te nation, agh look at us now! Rexie, lat better have a wai to solve this skahin mess before it's too late!", would be yelled by Kretz, as he stormed around the city trying to find the newly made leader.

"A komplete purge of Krugmar is da only way to birth strength into Krug'z peepul ash more." Matumakh said.

"Zhara always did have fragile egoez.  Mi welkomez dem tu bring uz ah hozh klomp"
Spoke Telak'Lur, smoking cactus green with Akila'Lur in their Clan hall

Aghuid Ireheart sat in the urguani tavern, drinking some ale and slwoly reading the missive, and cracks his knuckles, thinking back to the good ol' days "wow. da rex nae onleh 'as tae meht our d'mands, bot olso norland now, oi wondeh 'ow t'ey are gonna do et, maybeh dey well jos dessapeah from t'e land unce more. hmm, welp oiv behn needen some new arse woipes, so oill jos get a few more grehnskens" hed say slamming the rest of his moonshine and go to forge some weapons for his clan, to help aid norland, if they were planning on it.

Solomon Takezo sighs as he reads, one brow arched. He puts it down on the table before him, then, and puts his hands on his hips. "Surely. Surely there is another way to deal with this save leaping to such violent ends, even though no man deserves to be a slave." His dark eyes flick towards his steel recurve bow and golden helmet, resting in a cabinet with a particular suit of armor, "but I will help where I can I suppose. Iron from ice, does not the saying go? I do hope quarter-mastering is still an available position."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Decay does not understand the missive, posted in the Goi, but wow, those squiggles are entertaining to look at. There is a tiny tree on the paper too, but its quiet. Must be dead. Twisting her massive, wolfish head, she rips the paper off of the board and lopes off to stash it somewhere. This wasn't the first squiggle paper she had found either! Maybe she'd bring them to that little Goblin, she had seemed intelligent, surely she'd find some meaning. Or... maybe not. 

Edited by Sevastiel