Disinheritance Act of 351ES

CaptainHaense

JURASZ VE KOENGZ DUMA

5jTF6XYZmFMIV9cvKa9j-nYZHkXuPvbBzKXR2sSL0jS41i7Pr36FSyWHUbMU2a3cWhCAa5QrLRLIGcoB6OyvtDqELbPcNPZCIYHjK6u1quZr81RilFLPkr9INoo-ldTEt-E5yHEQ
DISINHERITANCE ACT OF 351 ES
Introduced in the Duma.

An act that will enshrine in the Haurul Caezk the act of noble disinheritance

INTRODUCTION
In the Haurul Caezk there is a lack of a legal, recognized way for a peer to revoke someone’s place in the line of succession to their title(s). This bill will allow a peer to disinherit any family member from their line of succession providing the Monarch approves of the disinheritance.

I. Amendments to the Haurul Caezk:
705: Disinheritance
     705:01: The titleholder of each noble peerage may disinherit a member of their household, with Crown approval.
     705.02:  The titleholder must have valid reasoning for disinheritance, and 'valid reasoning' shall be judged by the Crown, when they are reviewing the case for disinheritance.
     705.03: The disinherited party is no longer to be considered nobility, or bear their surname.

Introduced in Duma by Alderman Viktor Lorenz Barclay on the 2nd of Tov and Yermey 351
IV JOVEO MAAN,
IV JOVEO EHR, 353

His Royal Majesty, Josef I, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Ulgaard, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Duke of Carnatia and Vidaus, Margrave of Korstadt and Rothswald, Count of Chatnik, Nenzing, Graiswald, Karikhov, Baranya, Kvasz, Kavat, Karovia, Kovachgrad, Torun, Turov, Kaunas, Alban, Reza and Markev, Viscount of Grauspin, Baron of Thurant, Rytsburg, Venzia, Esenstadt, Krepost and Kralta, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera