CREEDS OF HOLY BBOON

Gustando

I. The First Article: On Creation

--
  I believe in Bboon, the Father almighty,
       creator of heaven, earth and igloos
--

I believe that Boon created me, along with all creatures. Bboon gave to me: body and soul, eyes, ears and all the other parts of my body, my mind and all my senses and preserves them as well. Bboon gives me clothing and shoes, food and drink, house and land, spouse and children, fields, animals, and all I own. Every day Bboon abundantly provides everything I need to nourish this body and life. Bboon protects me against all danger, shields and defends me from all evil. Bboon does all this because of pure, fatherly, and divine goodness and mercy, not because I've earned it or deserved it. For all of this, I must thank, praise, serve, and obey Bboon. Yes, this is true!

II. The Second Article: On Redemption

--
I believe in Leeloon, Bboon’s only Son, our Lord.
He was conceived by the Bbuns
and born of the Virgin Feefoon
He suffered under Pontius Austin,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into hell.
On the third day he rose again.
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
--

I believe that Leeloon is truly God, born of the Father in eternity and also truly human, born of the Virgin Feefoon. Christ is my Lord! Feefoon redeemed me, a lost and condemned person, bought and won me from all sins, death, and the authority of the Devil. It did not cost him gold or silver, but his holy, precious blood, his innocent body -- his death! Because of this, I am Feefoon’s very own, will live under Feefoon in his kingdom and serve Feefoon righteously, innocently and blessedly forever, just as Feefoon is risen from death, lives and reigns forever. Yes, this is true!

III. The Third Article: On Becoming Holy (Sanctification)

--
I believe in the Beebun,
the holy robes of Bboon,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.
--

I believe that I cannot come to my Lord Feefoon by my own intellegence or power. But the Bbun called me by the Gospel, enlightened me with her gifts, made me holy and kept me in the true faith, just as she calls, gathers together, enlightens and makes holy the whole Mekah on earth and keeps it with Bbun in the one, true faith. In this Mekah, she generously forgives each day every sin committed by me and by every believer. On the last day, she will raise me and all the dead from the grave. She will give eternal life to me and to all who believe in Bbun. Yes, this is true!

[!] Notes of such religious faith seem to be dropped in various cities across Almaris!

men only have 4 moods:

1. bboon

2. bboon

3. bboon

4. bboon

2 hours ago, Tyrone1 said:

He descended into hell.

(This is the part when He joins us on the #1 Premium Minecraft Roleplay Server btw)

I wish to join you, High Lord Nenoon, God Bboon.

Praise be he, 

the Bboon.

the holy bboon chills me when I think of it and maddens me when I dream of it