bye

NotEvilAtAll

almost doxxed myself by accident, can't stay here no more for privacy reasons. joining VC calls with folks who pry a lot into my private life is not good internet practice on my end. thus its sensical that I no longer take part in this server or else I'm finna have folks know where I bloody live IRL and come visit me one day, something I'd prefer to not have happen.

Sheen this is the 7th week in a row you've shown 'threatening to leave' to the class

If it is any consolation I've had drinks with a few lotcers irl and I'm still ali

Jumper not much got leaked, as someone who was there. I don't know ****; Nobody else knows anything, and even the one who does isn't going to do things with it.

2 hours ago, frill said:

If it is any consolation I've had drinks with a few lotcers irl and I'm still ali

oh my god they ******* killed frill before he could finish

You'll be missed around here dude. Lots of people on LoTC have been doxxed if you need any help or support.

From the comments to this post, it seems that the information revealed wasn't even that sensitive, even if you feel it was. Even if people know where you live, you're going to be fine. Some of my friends found my Twitter where I literally dox my town, and I'm still alive. Also, like half the server is in the Reiver dox folder, and they're all fine. I promise you, it's going to be okay. As howard said, if you ever want to talk about it, my DMs are always open.

1 hour ago, Lionbileti said:

Nobody on here will show up to your house lol 

Think again Penn state lover

halfling discord stay messy

14 hours ago, Lionbileti said:

Nobody on here will show up to your house lol 

Remember when you accidentally leaked your address to me?

I was doxxed a few years ago on LOTC, nothing really happened aside from like a prank call from [REDACTED] and someone signed me up for a subscription of a free toilet catalogue, that was pretty funny. You'll be fine man. On another note I too have met a few LOTCers IRL, good people had a great time.

hey I got doxxed too now I just doxx myself. it’s not that scary unless you got someone out there that really hates you (meaning since ur not staff ur prob safe)