Results for magic census survey

JustMeMorgan

So, recently I did a survey with the intention to observe what sort of magics are and are not in fashion/trend as of right now.

ffe53d5e0a089bedb3c868b30ea44626.png

The first note that of course not all members from each magic would of responded to the survey, that being said however I still had quite a nice portion of the playerbase (61 responses on the survey which is quite a sizable portion of the playerbase to be able to work out an estimate)

Clear Observations:

• Druidism the most popular magic overall
  • Fire Evocation is the most popular Voidal magic, followed by Water Evocation and Transfiguration
  • Pale Blood magic is one of the more popular dark magics, however there is a potential resurgence in the Necromancy playerbase
  • There are many Kani users even though nobody knows what that magic even is
  • Life Evocation, Yeu Rthulu, Shade, Chi and Golemancy are the smallest magic portions. Life Evocation potentially being as such due to it's only recent accepting.
  • Sensory Illusion is quite low right now, perhaps from the lack of fresh teachers?

I hope you all found this interesting. It's quite nice to see what magics are being potentially sheltered away or have just not had the chance to become popular like the rest. It also helps show what magics may need to be jumpstarted (Life and Earth evocation nudge nudge)

I'll also implore you players who are interested in magic to go out and look for opportunities, just...please don't pm us about it (we hate that and we tell our mage buddies also not to teach you so don't do it, it's bad)

I will also remind again that of course this survey isn't going to be 100% accurate as not all magic users would of responded, some may of included inactive characters etc. Though this does help show what is in circulation right now.

Edited by JustMeMorgan

fuckin like all the kani guys are sitting in their discord like 'hey pass this **** around and lets rep our inactive numbers'.

42 minutes ago, Zacho said:

fuckin like all the kani guys are sitting in their discord like 'hey pass this **** around and lets rep our inactive numbers'.

Definitely how it went down. Didn't know there's a discord tho. They should let me in and teach me.

52 minutes ago, Sorcerio said:

Definitely how it went down. Didn't know there's a discord tho. They should let me in and teach me.

( :

Well, if you included Housemancy let's say it would be...

God help you.

1 hour ago, SimpinForTelanir said:

Well, if you included Housemancy let's say it would be...

God help you.

housemancy is dumb

10 minutes ago, ItsMeDontWorry said:

You mean fake magic

housemagic is not magic o/