A Proposition to the Naïve

JustMeMorgan

A poster in cloud temple goes up

A Proposition to the Naïve

This is a proposition to those of magical inclinations yet without the availability of a teacher or method of teaching. I Vulln'maelu will be happy to teach up to three individuals in the art of either water evocation, or more preferably, sensory illusion. I am seeking individuals who are new to the world of arcana and sorcery, and do hold ill-will toward voidal users.

Individuals who have perked interests should attach a reply to this poster, send a letter to my accommodation within Elvenesse privately, however I do ask they do not approach my person as it can be a legal offence within the land of Elvenesse. If I am of equally perked interests in teaching, I shall send an adequate reply back to the sender.

Druids need not apply.

Faithfully, Vulln'maelu. Sorcerer and Scholar 

P.s. I won't be teaching inside of the lands of Elvenesse until law dictates I can, sadly the Father Circle is incredibly aggressive to my ilk, as well as voidal magic in general and it is therefore permitted that I teach individuals in groves where nature is not abundant.

Edited by JustMeMorgan

Sarrion would put up a letter.

"HEY MY NAME IS SARRION IM NEW TO TOWN AND IM LOOKING FOR A MAGIC TEACHER. COULD YOU TEACH ME MAGIC PWEASE?"

He then left leaving his signature.

1 hour ago, Toxcat said:

Sarrion would put up a letter.

"HEY MY NAME IS SARRION IM NEW TO TOWN AND IM LOOKING FOR A MAGIC TEACHER. COULD YOU TEACH ME MAGIC PWEASE?"

He then left leaving his signature.

A quickly written note is then pinned to that letter

"Sarrion please help I'm desperate to get my hands to do something"

-Morgan

Lawrence pins up a response in formal writing

"Hail, I've been wishing to learn the arcane art of Illusion. I've already a Voidal Connection so all that would be required of you are lessons detailing how to preform Illusions.

Goodbye, I hope we can work together."

Lawrence then leaves his signature, (MiniMuffinNinja#1178)

Both the Spring and Autumn Raitheans saunter into the village square donning their Father Circle attire; leather bound gear, antlers, and bones alike.  After a day out in the hinterlands, the two sought for some entertainment by the fire only for Miven to spot the newly posted parchment pinned to the tree. She paused beside it, head nodding for Eir'thall to take a look. The two exchanged grins with a knowing agreeance before furthering their strides.

Sonna snorted as she read over the paper, rolling it up and placing it in her satchel before moving off to the citadel.

"I believe a certain rogue magus requires a reality check," Olórin Telemnar would grumble, soundly scrunching up the flyer in his possession.

Edited by Gilded

A certain pale sister of the Father Circle reads over the notice for a moment, the slightest of frowns crossing her features. She would gently shake her head, before starting off toward the Grove.

A quite bored elf looked at the missive as she wandered about. She decided to sit down and write up a response.

"Good day,
I write to you about the missive I saw, as I am interested in either or. I've already learnt another magic, so I do understand if there is no reply back. Suppose there could be a proper talk sometime? -Athri"

She posted up the response with the original missive and went on her way.

Spoiler

neoroseo#0657

A bar-hopping 'ker would see the notice hanging on a bulletin board of one of the many bars she frequents, ordering a large cup of mead before taking a seat and swiftly writing a letter.

"Dear Vulln'maelu,

I am in dire need of a teacher in the voidal arts, I've already developed a somewhat weak connection to the void and gained a grasp on the basics of Air Evocation, but I would love to dive deeper into the world of the arcane with a well-studied teacher.

-Meorise"

Upon finishing the letter she'd send it off toward the estate of Vulln'maelu, a large wax seal holding it shut.

"Vigilante moment," says Albatross, watching a procession of armed druids marching throughout the roads of Almaris.

2 hours ago, WestCarolina said:

Both the Spring and Autumn Raitheans saunter into the village square donning their Father Circle attire; leather bound gear, antlers, and bones alike.  After a day out in the hinterlands, the two sought for some entertainment by the fire only for Miven to spot the newly posted parchment pinned to the tree. She paused beside it, head nodding for Eir'thall to take a look. The two exchanged grins with a knowing agreeance before furthering their strides.

1 hour ago, Gilded said:

"I believe a certain rogue magus requires a reality check," Olórin Telemnar would grumble, soundly scrunching up the flyer in his possession.

d99dcc980e43b6a4a7d8944c0e6322a0.png

Thankfully it wasn't on Elvenesse Tree

Vulln'maelu learnt from last time of course

Edited by JustMeMorgan

"Huh... interesting those Elvenesse hadn't ripped this man to shreds. Guess those tree huggers have some mercy within their courts and culture." Alyssa Seregon said to herself while drinking a small bit of her tea and being wrapped in quilts and such to keep herself warm. Then, suddenly, the young lady would then get out a quill and write out to the kind man sending such an offer.

"Dear Vulln'maelu, I have sent you this to ask for teaching in one of the many voidal arts and teachings you had offer. I would prefer to be taught water evocation, as well if you do accept my plead to teach me I would be very willing to let you come into the house I live in the capital city of Haelun'or, Karinah'siol. I have personally grown and thought and searched the knowledge of the voidal, hearing of the wonders but corruption such mystery and bring." 

The letter would be neatly signed by the Seregon, then the Mali'aheral would walk up to her dove to scroll up the small note and wrap it up to the bird's talon. Alyssa then would send it off to the residency of the voidal mage. After all of this, the slightly socially awkward elf would roll up into a ball inside of her bed sheets to calm herself down and not faint dramatically from the nervous feeling she felt from doing this action. [silkie#1539]

"Elves mad." Says Lily Greythorn knowingly, taking a sip of her tea before repeating the phrase approximately twenty-four times.

In the Evening, multiple individuals would find a small pigeon with a small piece of blue string wrapped around one leg and a message on the other. These pigeons would have various replies.

To @SilkieSilky:

Spoiler

Seregon,

It would be pleasurable to teach a mali'aheral such as yourself, though I will ask to do it outside of the premises of the Silver State. My feelings of such a city have not been well as of recent, and I do not know their feelings towards me. This is of no ill-will towards yourself, merely the place of your accomodation.

It would be my pleasure, to make a visit to your city, in hopes to possibly obtain a new student.

To @DesiredBreakfast:

Spoiler

Meorise,

I shall send further mail to you, what is your preference to learn as I have spaces for either the art of Water Evocation or Sensory Illusion however specifically not both. Also please send more information of new residence, and I shall make way there soon.

To @MiniMuffinNinja:

Spoiler

Lawrence,

It would be my pleasure to teach you sensory illusion, please send me some information about your location of residence and I shall take it within my own time to make a journey over to discuss things further.

To @neoroseo:

Spoiler

Athri,

I would enjoy talking further, please detail your accommodation and I shall make way to your place of homestead in due time.