A Proposition to the Naïve

JustMeMorgan

Vulln'maelu would find that a grey parrot had come to him, a letter tied with pink ribbon to it.

Spoiler

Vulln'maelu
 I stay within Talon's Port, but as the city's yet to be completed, we can meet anywhere of your choosing. -Athri

@JustMeMorgan

To : @JustMeMorgan

Spoiler

To Vulln'maelu,

II am glad that you are willing to visit me to review if I am well enough to teach, I am willing to meet you at the ferry to the Silver City. 

From, Seregon

[Please message me on discord for a time or at least to oocly speak with you about meeting details]

[!] Vulln'maenlu would find the pigeon would return with another letter

Spoiler

"Greetings, I am glad that you have accepted me under your teaching. I normally dwell within Providence, do send me a letter when you are coming or if you require more information. 

-Your soon-to-be Student, 

Lawrence"

@JustMeMorgan

10 hours ago, Toxcat said:

Sarrion would put up a letter.

"HEY MY NAME IS SARRION IM NEW TO TOWN AND IM LOOKING FOR A MAGIC TEACHER. COULD YOU TEACH ME MAGIC PWEASE?"

He then left leaving his signature.

Dael'ran also pins up a latter, tear stains coming from his face as he writes with such great passion.

"Dear magic teacher, please teach ser dael'ran the great and first your grand magic, please oh please. " He'd pin the letter up right next to sarrions and wipe a line of snot on it as his crying slowed, but his passion never faltered for he loved magic.

-Dael'ran the cool and epic.

[!] A small, sickly crow descended from the heavens above, within its talons, clutched a wrought parchment. Scribing sat upon the expanse of the paper, though irregular and odd in its form - hardly legibile in some areas. Should he choose to open it, he'd read . . .

Spoiler

Hail, kind-hearted stranger.

I am Viktoriya, and I seek to learn from your mastery in sensory illusion. I shan't use any flowery language or pleading, I'd simply like to learn about the Arcane arts before I'm to perish. I'm old and frail, and this is one 'helluva' - as, the youths say - an achievement to cross off of my bucket list. I wish you a pleasant eve, or morning, or whatever time it might be in this wretched realm. I do not dwell in any place in particular. Oft to not, in some shady backcorner of Oren or Haense. Housing is much too expensive . . . I have nothing to offer, save for my company and witty remarks (quite the deal, I'd say! Ha). I do not wish to bribe you with riches nor status, for I believe magic should surpass such societal bounds. I have a whopping, single coin to my name - I doubt that'd do anything, anywho! 

Your's, Viktoriya Mariya. 

A young lady of mere seventeen peers at the missive with a small tilt of her head. After a inhale she reached into her purse to grab ahold of her fancy quill, jotting down a letter.

"My name is Anna Henrietta and I am only seventeen and inexcusably- human. I have brief and little knowledge of the void though I have been able to connect through a bit of Translocation. A teacher in order to help harness my abilities and help grant me water evocation - would be of upmost help! I understand a plethora of people think humans unworthy of such unique abilities but my grand-uncle was Simon Basrid - a very powerful mage in Fire Evocation!  It would be ideal to follow in his foot steps.

My schedule is open and I hope to hear from you on the matter - perhaps a special batch of my home made cookies can bribe you to consider at least meeting with me.

Cordially,

The Most Honorable, Anna Henrietta of Pruvia Provins"

With that, she drew a smiley face at the bottom before sending it forth with a rather fat dove.

Spoiler

Discord: jinglebelle#3059

From the warm coast of Vaelya, Estelle Haviryn looks down at the missive with an aura of curiosity and interesting, readjusting her dark tinted glasses. After lingering around for a moment, she lets out a light shrug as she pulls out some parchment and a charcoal pencil. "I suppose it doesn't hurt to try!" The 'thill exclaims towards her close llir. 

[!] Soon enough , a small chicken would find himself at the flank of the Mali. Laying comfortably in his beak was a rolled up parchment tied by a single piece of ribbon. It reads the following. 

Spoiler

To one Vulln'Maelu,

I do hope this letter, as well as my chicken finds you in good health and peace. My name is Estelle Haviryn, and I believe that it would be grand to study the art of Sensory Illusion, and of such of the arcane in general. I've some previous knowledge about matters of the void and such, to add on. Although I do reside in the Silver State, I find myself often traveling to places with kinder climates and the like. I would be joyed if you do consider me for a meeting.  Any further questions can be send through my chicken, or perhaps any other bird.

-Estelle Haviryn.