A pinned message would line the walls of the Grand Kingdom, written inside of it
[!]
Sweet Queen Dhaen
By: Niel Carbarum

Spoiler

Where it began, Ah cannae begin tae knowin’

But somehow Urguan’s growin’ strong

Wasnae t’e tax

And tax became mare tax

Who’d ‘ave believed it’d be so wrong

Grandaxe, touching Merchant

Reachin’ out, touchin’ land, touchin’ tax

Sweet Queen Dhaen

Urguan’s never been so fucked
(so fucked, so fucked) - undertone

Me bank accounts gone

All me money’s been sucked

(been sucked, been sucked) - undertone

But now I

Look at the Kingdom and it seems so lonely

We’re missing the boats, where did they go

An’ when I get paid

Ahm payin’ fae some boats

Why the **** am I payin’ so

Merchant, touching Queen

Reachin’ out, touchin’ land, touchin’ tax

Sweet Queen Dhaen

Me bank accounts gone

All me money’s been sucked

Oh no, oh no

Sweet Queen Dhaen

Sweet Queen Dhaen

Ah believed me money’s been sucked

Sweet Queen Dhaen

[!]
For those who know dwarvish

Spoiler

ᚹᚺᛖᚱᛖ ᛁᛏ ᛒᛖᚷᚨᚾ, ᚨᚺ ᚲᚨᚾᚾᛇ ᛒᛖᚷᛁᚾ ᛏᛇ ᚲᚾᛟᚹᛁᚾ’ ᛒᚢᛏ ᛊᛟᛗᛖᚺᛟᚹ ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ’ᛊ ᚷᚱᛟᚹᛁᚾ’ ᛊᛏᚱᛟᛜ ᚹᚨᛊᚾᛇ ᛏ’ᛖ ᛏᚨᚲᛊ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛏᚨᚲᛊ ᛒᛖᚲᚨᛗᛖ ᛗᚨᚱᛖ ᛏᚨᚲᛊ ᚹᚺᛟ’ᛞ ‘ᚨᚢᛖ ᛒᛖᛚᛁᛖᚢᛖᛞ ᛁᛏ’ᛞ ᛒᛖ ᛊᛟ ᚹᚱᛟᛜ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛞᚨᚲᛊᛖ, ᛏᛟᚢᚲᚺᛁᛜ ᛗᛖᚱᚲᚺᚨᚾᛏ ᚱᛖᚨᚲᚺᛁᚾ’ ᛟᚢᛏ, ᛏᛟᚢᚲᚺᛁᚾ’ ᛚᚨᚾᛞ, ᛏᛟᚢᚲᚺᛁᚾ’ ᛏᚨᚲᛊ ᛊᚹᛖᛖᛏ ᚲᚢᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᚺᛇᚾ ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ’ᛊ ᚾᛖᚢᛖᚱ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛊᛟ ᚠᚢᚲᚲᛖᛞ (ᛊᛟ ᚠᚢᚲᚲᛖᛞ, ᛊᛟ ᚠᚢᚲᚲᛖᛞ) - ᚢᚾᛞᛖᚱᛏᛟᚾᛖ ᛗᛖ ᛒᚨᚾᚲ ᚨᚲᚲᛟᚢᚾᛏᛊ ᚷᛟᚾᛖ ᚨᛚᛚ ᛗᛖ ᛗᛟᚾᛖᛁ’ᛊ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛊᚢᚲᚲᛖᛞ (ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛊᚢᚲᚲᛖᛞ, ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛊᚢᚲᚲᛖᛞ) - ᚢᚾᛞᛖᚱᛏᛟᚾᛖ ᛒᚢᛏ ᚾᛟᚹ ᛁ ᛚᛟᛟᚲ ᚨᛏ ᚦᛖ ᚲᛁᛜᛞᛟᛗ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛁᛏ ᛊᛖᛖᛗᛊ ᛊᛟ ᛚᛟᚾᛖᛚᛁ ᚹᛖ’ᚱᛖ ᛗᛁᛊᛊᛁᛜ ᚦᛖ ᛒᛟᚨᛏᛊ, ᚹᚺᛖᚱᛖ ᛞᛁᛞ ᚦᛖᛁ ᚷᛟ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚹᚺᛖᚾ ᛁ ᚷᛖᛏ ᛈᚨᛁᛞ ᚨᚺᛗ ᛈᚨᛁᛁᚾ’ ᚠᛇ ᛊᛟᛗᛖ ᛒᛟᚨᛏᛊ ᚹᚺᛁ ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚲᚲ ᚨᛗ ᛁ ᛈᚨᛁᛁᚾ’ ᛊᛟ ᛗᛖᚱᚲᚺᚨᚾᛏ, ᛏᛟᚢᚲᚺᛁᛜ ᚲᚢᛖᛖᚾ ᚱᛖᚨᚲᚺᛁᚾ’ ᛟᚢᛏ, ᛏᛟᚢᚲᚺᛁᚾ’ ᛚᚨᚾᛞ, ᛏᛟᚢᚲᚺᛁᚾ’ ᛏᚨᚲᛊ ᛊᚹᛖᛖᛏ ᚲᚢᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᚺᛇᚾ ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ’ᛊ ᚾᛖᚢᛖᚱ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛊᛟ ᚠᚢᚲᚲᛖᛞ ᛗᛖ ᛒᚨᚾᚲ ᚨᚲᚲᛟᚢᚾᛏᛊ ᚷᛟᚾᛖ ᚨᛚᛚ ᛗᛖ ᛗᛟᚾᛖᛁ’ᛊ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛊᚢᚲᚲᛖᛞ ᛟᚺ ᚾᛟ, ᛟᚺ ᚾᛟ ᛊᚹᛖᛖᛏ ᚲᚢᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᚺᛇᚾ ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ’ᛊ ᚾᛖᚢᛖᚱ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛊᛟ ᚠᚢᚲᚲᛖᛞ ᛊᚹᛖᛖᛏ ᚲᚢᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᚺᛇᚾ ᚨᚺ ᛒᛖᛚᛁᛖᚢᛖᛞ ᛗᛖ ᛗᛟᚾᛖᛁ’ᛊ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛊᚢᚲᚲᛖᛞ ᛊᚹᛖᛖᛏ ᚲᚢᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᚺᛇᚾ ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ’ᛊ ᚾᛖᚢᛖᚱ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛊᛟ ᚠᚢᚲᚲᛖᛞ

Edited by Niel Carabum

Bjorn literally is staring intently at a single paper as if he were paralyzed in confusion.

Hark! | Hark! A Vagrant | Know Your Meme

"Nae my problem an'more" He shrugs, discarding the paper safely into the lava-pit.

To Norland he go to collect his thoughts as a Llama rancher.

Aghuid Ireheart busts a move with his Dwarven Glee Club

Jojo Siwa Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Durin squints his eyes while he reads the note on the wall "Dis beh vereh wierd." He'd blink and look around "who wrote dis?"

Balrog looks at the paper, an eyebrow shoots up, then he speaks.... just five words. "W'o teh fock wrote t'is!"

The Grandaxe bard peered at the song and remarked plainly, "This song is terrible, perhaps the bard could use some education on music." 

She penned the following public song and publicly belted it out loudly in the square of Urguan's Kal'Darakaan
"High up on mountain peaks, a Queen oversees us all. 
May she bring us joy and peace, as she's done for years gone.

Dhaen Grandaxe, mother, leader, friend, may she keep us happy until her reign's end. 

Blessed are we for her persistence that never bends.

When naïve bards sing of folly, of disgrace and untruths, 

I ask them, dear child, who raised you to be uncouth

Dhaen Grandaxe, is a queen, in a world so bright and new. 

Of riches that must be deal with, and a nation of soil bearing fruit.

To my kinsmen and children, thus I do proclaim:

The taxes allow our dinnerplates to be full, for us to stay under mountain high, thus I say that you mustn't listen to bards so droll and dry.

Cowards are those, who pen anonymously... And now I invite 'Niel Carbarum' to the Hall at day. 

A songweaver worth their salt, will say what they have to say, and do it so gracefully, by belting in common place."

- Brynaelda Grandaxe, bard and kinswoman to the benevolent Grand Queen, Dhaen Grandaxe

Levian'Tol Grandaxe reads the song from behind the counter of the Queen's Bounty wondering how his kin are all so broke before tearing it up and hanging Brynaelda's new song behind the counter.

16 minutes ago, Miss_Confined said:

The Grandaxe bard peered at the song and remarked plainly, "This song is terrible, perhaps the bard could use some education on music." 

She penned the following public song and publicly belted it out loudly in the square of Urguan's Kal'Darakaan
"High up on mountain peaks, a Queen oversees us all. 
May she bring us joy and peace, as she's done for years gone.

Dhaen Grandaxe, mother, leader, friend, may she keep us happy until her reign's end. 

Blessed are we for her persistence that never bends.

When naïve bards sing of folly, of disgrace and untruths, 

I ask them, dear child, who raised you to be uncouth

Dhaen Grandaxe, is a queen, in a world so bright and new. 

Of riches that must be deal with, and a nation of soil bearing fruit.

To my kinsmen and children, thus I do proclaim:

The taxes allow our dinnerplates to be full, for us to stay under mountain high, thus I say that you mustn't listen to bards so droll and dry.

Cowards are those, who pen anonymously... And now I invite 'Niel Carbarum' to the Hall at day. 

A songweaver worth their salt, will say what they have to say, and do it so gracefully, by belting in common place."

- Brynaelda Grandaxe, bard and kinswoman to the benevolent Grand Queen, Dhaen Grandaxe

"NOW 'ERE ES A BARD WIT' SKILL! NOT T'AT LOUSEY UMRREH SOUNDIN SHITE!"

Bryldryn Grandaxe simply cringes after reading few lines then shudders away from the pinned missive. She finds a nearby pool of water and washes her eyes for solid 20 minutes to wash away the filth she'd just witnessed. 

Dwalin took one look at the letter, grumbling under his beard

"Tax es theft."