9 Year AMA - Disco

DISCOLIQUID

Who was your favorite writer on LOTC from 2011 to now? There have been plenty of good ones, so I'm curious. 

17 hours ago, James said:

Who was your favorite writer on LOTC from 2011 to now? There have been plenty of good ones, so I'm curious. 

Zarsies writes incredible works but I'm a Gaius Simp.

8 hours ago, Jake! said:

do you like me? 

[ ] yes

[ ] no

:3

Yes!

have you figured out how the Vortex Rich Loamy Soil works? I'm trying to get Vortex rope but I'm pretty sure that you have to make the Vortex Ropewalk by placing two Vortex fences down at about 4-5 blocks apart, taking the Vortex Saw and right clicking against the Vortex fence- from there you should see the Vortex dropdown menu and you select Ropewalk on each one, if you don't do this on each one, then Vortex will bug out and delete your Vortex cotton threads, reverting them to regular vanilla Minecraft string. You don't want this. Once you create both ends of the Vortex ropewalk, you then place the Vortex cotton thread against the Vortex rop

3 hours ago, CosmicWhaleShark said:

What do you find personally fun about lotc nowadays?

I still like being on the story team, more or less doing events for people and getting to build and tell small time stories. I also like making minecraft skins!

7 hours ago, Motherchild said:

have you figured out how the Vortex Rich Loamy Soil works? I'm trying to get Vortex rope but I'm pretty sure that you have to make the Vortex Ropewalk by placing two Vortex fences down at about 4-5 blocks apart, taking the Vortex Saw and right clicking against the Vortex fence- from there you should see the Vortex dropdown menu and you select Ropewalk on each one, if you don't do this on each one, then Vortex will bug out and delete your Vortex cotton threads, reverting them to regular vanilla Minecraft string. You don't want this. Once you create both ends of the Vortex ropewalk, you then place the Vortex cotton thread against the Vortex rop

Temp map trolling was truly my top tier trick

On 12/29/2020 at 5:17 PM, CalZium said:

why is this thread an st sausage fest

because we love disco

On 12/30/2020 at 7:31 PM, DISCOLIQUID said:

Zarsies writes incredible works but I'm a Gaius Simp.

Yes!

I approve. Zarsies and I wrote very different types of fiction, so we can share your admiration equally.