Sacrilege & Sanctimony

Valannor

_ISIwD8MkDQPyCtFmiqxFtwlw-wWxJ-5y9-4Ejh6NKlHkDFy0xK92q_eGVByb0YshGOM3wBRaYJ6ma_0qflCmaUBgqXLEvp3YN5Io6huwxurOTMRu1SnkxLZ7hnLKwUCs-lye5WN

[!] A notice would be sent out across the crownlands, finding itself upon notice boards and doors alike. Such a missive would be shakily scrawled on poor quality parchment, as if scribed in a hurried rush by he who inscribed the tear-stained words upon the page. It would read thusly.

946792207_InquisitionLinebreak.png.7a7a2f5bcba13f8c1acf1ed07482ee4c.png

Brothers and sisters of the Church, I beseech your aid!

Not but three months ago, a foul presence has taken root within the Basilica of St. Henrik. The house of GOD has been defaced with all sorts of vile obscenities, profane scrawlings and the sort! I fear it the work of Iblees, for all of the works of devilry that have unfolded inside those sacred walls. Bands of men have entered the fallowed halls of the church, and each time they have been driven back by the hellspawn; an exorcism seems to be a pipe dream, in these troubling times. 

Please, I beg of ye who lay their eyes upon this message! Send aid to us here within the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska, so that we may drive back this godless influence and reclaim His church! Should you wish for further knowledge, I beseech you to contact Sir Alfred Barclay, or the Holy Ser Johan Vuiller!

-A Concerned Servant of GOD

946792207_InquisitionLinebreak.png.7a7a2f5bcba13f8c1acf1ed07482ee4c.png

Spoiler

Heya! This is an event I've been hosting for the Canonist Church here in Haense, so I thought I would see about attracting a bit more of a buzz to it. 

If you would like to participate in this event, feel free to send me a DM over discord (Salty Alty#7030)! I look forward to giving y'all some RP!

As said in the post, those wanting to know more IRP knowledge on the event should contact either @Harald or @repl1ca!

Nicolas Barclay let out a shout of frustration upon seeing the notice. He winced at the pain the shout caused in his ribs, which had been broken while protecting his father from the evil thing infesting the church. "Now every crack pot and medicine man will be coming out of the woodwork to offer their 'extremely well-researched' opinion they wrote on the back of a bar napkin. The Church and the Paladins already have this well in hand." He sighed and made his way back to the church. It would need more people to guard the entrances now.

Spoiler

Note: This is an entirely IC response. I'm not trying to OOC discourage people from joining into the event.

Ezyl would smile and laugh at the missive. "Well, the medics will be busy..." She'd then scratch behind her devoted hound's ear. "Hopefully this'll work, never tried it 'fore." She'd mumble as she continued to weave and tie knots into a length of rope. "No reason it shouldn't." 

Edited by rukio

Knight Regent, Cardinal Johan Vuiller would quickly grab some paper and ink writing down a message to all members of the Palatine Guard Order of The All-Saints. “You the most noble defenders of our Holy Mother church, I herby send word to you all. Our presence is needed within the Kindom of Haense! All shall rise and travel there as quickly as possible. It is time we get rid of this poltergeist who echos in the halls of Godan! Ready yourself and see either me or Your Holy Knight Priors to be armed with Aurum blades before this battle! We must take up this battle that is within our grasp to protect the Noble Canonist flock!  May Godan bless your travels as we shall meet ready for battle!”
Signed ~ 

Lay-Cardinal Johan Vuiller of Aquila, Horens Giant

Knight-Regent of the Palatine Guard Order of The All-Saints 

Holy Sir Head of House Vuiller.

Knight of the Black Sepulchre & Cardinal Judge

Headmaster at the University of St. Sixtus

Protector of the Church of the Canon and its faithful

he would quickly sign the letter before calling for his eagle binding it to its leg sending it off. After this he would grab onto his trusted aurum trident and shield readying himself for battle.

Jericho stood in front of the cathedral, clinging on to his cane. With one hand positioned on his back, he admired the basilica that once was only inhabited by God and his servants. Exhaling softly the man closed his eyes.
He now smiled.