Ambient Character Theme (What you hear when talking to Hendrick):

Battle Music!:

Battle VS Undead Or Supernatural

oh HECK yeah, I love these threads.

lemme

get u some tunes my friend

Tanith:

Spoiler

i really like the ticking clock motif in this song because I feel it's symbolic of tanith's very, very long life. there's a certain charming, playful, sweet innocence to this song, but also an undercurrent of sadness too which I think fits her perfectly.

Yuliya: 

Spoiler

the lyrics to this song just fit yuliya and her personality so well. 

Sarah:

Spoiler

bombastic, energetic, rude, and defiant - that's sarah, baby. twirlin' on dem haters. trying to find the strength to live her truth and live life in her own, unique way.

Chubb.

Halflin'.

Farmer.

Aye.

Syndra Caerme'onn, Sister Venom of the Father Circle

Spoiler

Anna, Frost Mother of the Fjarriagua

Spoiler

Nienna Vientos, Initiate of the Ascended Order

Spoiler

Aight.

Character Theme

Spoiler

The extremely rare occasions he's in a fight

Spoiler

When he's thinkin' about history, geography, and general nerd stuff

Spoiler

BTW if y'all don't know about my boy Itzhak Perlman... oof

And finally, my shameless and non-related Motorhead / Black Rebel Motorcycle Club plug

Spoiler

The last time I ran an 8 miler, these things kept me motivated 😤. Actually anytime I need motivation, these are my go to

Edited by _Indy

Olórin Telemnar

:General Theme:

Spoiler

:Fight Theme:

Spoiler

Yes.

Alisa Camian: High Keeper of the Red Faith

Spoiler

Sylvia: Alchemist and "Doctor"

Spoiler

Velsyni Indoren: Questionably-sane Businesswoman

Spoiler

Estelle

Spoiler

Dannika Angelika 

Spoiler

-Ted-talk by SilkieSilky

So for my current character Alyssa Seregon I would say that the song Dont You Worry ‘Bout A Thing by Tori Kelly. [Before any of you guys say yes I know it was originally by Stevie Wonder and the one Tori Kelly did is considered a cover.] 

Spoiler

The reason I picked this song for the theme for my character [For now...] is that she is very socially awkward and has a slight anxiety. She is terrified around new people and sometimes just wears a mask to keep themselves from bursting into flames. I picked this song cause it is very uplifting and I personally feel like it’s fits my character’s vibe [For now...]. But everyday she tries very hard to socialize and work over her struggles.

Thank you for coming to my Ted-talk-

Yo I love sharing themes 'n shite.

Grand King Jorvin Starbreaker

Ambient

Born during the darkest period of Dwarven history, and having fought tooth and nail to not only maintain the honor of his clan, but also to see the Grand Kingdom restored, Jorvin is grim, stubborn, and prideful bordering on arrogance. Because of this I chose the theme of House Aeducan from Dragon Age, since the Dwarves of that franchise are also a race that has no shortage of pride, strength, and grim determination, despite teetering on the brink of extinction.

The connection is also notable due to the cutthroat nature of politics among the DA Dwarven nobility, seeing as Jorvin has done plenty of questionable things on his journey to becoming, and holding the title of Grand King.

Combat

This one requires little explanation. Jorvin's public persona, (especially during war-time) is heavily based off Thorgrim Grudgebearer, High King of the Dawi of Warhammer Fantasy, who the Dwarves of LOTC borrow heavily from. Having fought for over a century against the foes of Urguan, Jorvin has marched to war against every race at least once, as well as leading Dwarven Throngs against Undead, Voidal Horrors, Demons, and the very Gods themselves. So it kind of had to be a theme from Warhammer Total War, didn't it?

Fable anyone? Ere's a theme for Ripplewick. A roaming peasant wizard

Spoiler

Edited by Hook