Monthly Player Appreciation of Haense [IV]

MissToni

z1WmUmscH0wRg6y8EoJAjp8ijX6i-BSskmIwyHgm8I2wzN5UwtAi8SmK3NFfnRHIWnBe3XsM4rH4XCnvlG7SitkgJ9Uio-lNUrTAduac0QVK6G9CpXS7XlNwCXoufDQVbyr3DTs0

December 2020:

Happy New Year!

That month I wanted to write an appreciation for all of you. As 2020 is now over, and you have all been so brave, kind and patient during that rough year. Many have lost their jobs in this pandemic. The economy has been ****, and I imagine there might have been a few who lost their homes and loved ones as well. So it would not have been fair to celebrate just one person in the last month of that year. 

I know this pandemic will not suddenly be over now that 2021 is here. And things might never be the same for any of us. But I promise you this, we are a family and a community that will be there for eachother during this tough time. Yes we may have fights, and we are not perfect. But none of us are… It does not make you any less part of our community. 

So for this new year... be there for your friends. Ask them how they are doing, check in on them. And most importantly, treat yourself to something nice. Self care is important, and you cannot continue to be your wonderful self unless you give yourself some love. 

Continue to be strong, we can make it through all of this together. And stay safe, protect yourself and your loved ones against Covid-19. And remember; It's okay to not be okay.

Lots of love,

Toni