The Rollingstone Interviews: Bhodi Cottonwood, interviewed by Baldin Frostbeard.

mateolog

e625ZgGWrrtRYKdLX4BMI0KGx686NPtSgQGNMsiyl7db0zSMDDu5y2JxzUNIh8kushnwstsIAvPfb4brMVKe2zb5g06-_bvvp-j3qmUGbpwhnFgxp0uNv8NNdAkxLQeNHHq2kkSh

The Rollingstone Interviews: Bhodi Cottonwood, interviewed by Baldin Frostbeard.

When asked he describes himself as a friendly forest dwarf, skilled hunter, who liked to have a good time, today we will ask Bodhi Chief of the Cottonwood some questions for journalistic purposes.

Baldin            Bodhi

Chief, as a forest dwed what is your goal in life?

My goal in life is to make sure my kin are safe and live long enough so I can share my knowledge of hunting so they can pass down how to be safe.

How long have you been a hunter? How compatible is it with the lifestyle of a Chief?

I have been hunting ever since i got to hefrumm many years ago. And I manage to do both you see, cottonwoods love hunting. Soon we will have more hunts and trainings for those hunts.

What makes a cottonwood?

A Cottonwood is one that cares for Hefrumm as much as Bjor Cottonwood did, aswell as having a passion inside them for the clan and its kin.

What makes the cottonwoods stand out from other clans of Hefrumm?

The cottonwoods make up most of the village, and the most skilled clan, we know how to craft, hunt and all sorts of things

How knowledgeable are you of Cottonwood history?

Aye, Beorn and the other people have told me about the clan but I’m learning to this day. I would like to know about the last hunts and people that have made an influence on the clan like Bjor did.

Who would be your favorite Clan Chief and Why?

Maggie, she helped guide me through the clan when I first joined and she helped me out every day.

In what ways did she lend a hand?

She taught be to be a cottonwood and to be a hefrumm

What is your opinion of the Cottonwood Revolt in Atlas?

The what?

The revolt of the cottonwoods in atlas to take down edel silvervein.

I do not know, it was before my time.

How did you make the decision to become Chief?

It was because of Beorn, Maggie, and my father that made me want to become one so I can make them proud and I'm sure if maggie was around she would be very proud of me because of what I have become so far.

And what is that?

She would of seen me grow from the dwarf that I once was to the one I am now, she would of seen me lead my guild into battle and now see me leading my clan into the future of the village, and she would see the things I have done for the village and it’s kin

What would you say you have done for the village and its kin?

I have given them hope and helped them find what they like to do for the village. I have welcomed them into the village with open arms and not just our kin, but whoever walks through the village, I have also been helping out Yaz giving her more ideas to play with, to help improve the village.

With all you have achieved, what are your current goals as chief?

My goals are to get more Cottonwoods to join and to have weekly hunts, teachings, and stories, and lots more. I also plan on bringing back racing. 

What will your position as Chief mean for Hefrumm and the larger Urguan?

It means that I would like to make an impact on the village and city like Bjor and the past chiefs did and to make it so my kin look up to someone who won’t let them down when things go south.

How is Yazmorra doing as High Chief?

I think she is doing the best for the village, the best that she can, and she has grown a lot from when we first met all those years ago.

What about the Grand King? Has his policies been helping hefrumm?

That I don't quite know but I think he thinks the village and its kin as his own and what is best for it.

It was a pleasure and an honor to interview the chief of the Cottonwoods.