Vortex 0.2.2b: Quarries

Llir

PAPA BLESS

Poggers Emote Transparent Clipart - 123clipartpng.com

Bless

epic

Could you not have implemented quarries with all of the listed resources in every hub, or alternatively added warp signs back to the Cloud Temple, for ease of access?  It seems counter-intuitive not to, given that one of the recent complaints for Vortex is how we’ve been forced to hike back and forth across this huge map.  I don't believe it's unreasonable to ask for a more efficient form of fast travel.

Edited by Gilded

Neat! The Roofs need terraforming though. 😳

9 minutes ago, Gilded said:

-snip-

They are quite big and a lot goes into the setup of one of them, so that would have been quite a lot more work when the amount of materials in now should be more than enough for most projects. As for travel between, I'm not too sure what sort of build you would be doing that needs such a large amount of all 4 stone types! I'll mention it however to the people who work on fast travels.

6 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

Neat! The Roofs need terraforming though. 😳

Look we tried our best 😞 I hardly know how to use WorldEdit brushes, I'm a voxel kid. Feel free to tidy them up!

3 minutes ago, Llir said:

Look we tried our best 😞 I hardly know how to use WorldEdit brushes, I'm a voxel kid. Feel free to tidy them up!

Haha no worries ❤️

On it 😛

very nice thanks llir

do players just try and find excuses to hate stuff whenever something good is provided “it takes too long to travel” then just stand still 

Pretty build too

Thank you so much guys! I think adding bigger wood nodes would help as well! Kudos!

EDIT: Didnt even read the whole thing lol

Edited by Gangass Khan