New Player says, “Good Evening.”

Ms. Lo Ssier

Salutations! I’m a fairly new player, in both Minecraft and Lotc, but I am very eager to learn and accept the many challenges ahead. A little bit about myself: I enjoy reading, particularly fantasy and romance genres as well as various manga, I like to spend my time drawing or painting, and have a stubborn habit of being shy around strangers and overbearing towards friends. I’m a foodie at heart and will gladly partake in any conversation involving anime, food, cats, one’s interests, and video games, so hit me up anytime! I prefer she/they pronouns, currently reside in California 😁, and 16 years old. You can call me Kass, K, Ms.Lo, or whatever you’re comfortable with, I don’t mind. (What else?) Oh, and my persona is Murag Dram - the orc.

I look forward to role playing on the server and getting to know y’all. 

Welcome to LotC! Great to have you here! 😄

Hi there! Welcome to LotC - we’re happy to have you!

If you are playing an orc then I’d highly suggest becoming a part of the orcish nation of Krugmar as almost all orcs of the server resides within that nation. Feel free to contact me on Discord and I can shoot an invite o7

Welcome! Come check out Krugmar, the homeland of your brethren.  Orc see each other as brothers and sisters, you will be welcome like family (Because you are)

I forgot to mention my persona being a whitewash orc, I already got lightly scolded for choosing such a difficult route when I’ve just started playing, and it’s kinda too late to change that (hehe). 😅 but like I said I enjoy a challenge, and I am in no way refusing tips for role playing as a whitewash.

so I’m afraid I’m unable to visit Krugmar, cause I will definitely be killed. 

1 hour ago, Ms. Lo Ssier said:

I forgot to mention my persona being a whitewash orc, I already got lightly scolded for choosing such a difficult route when I’ve just started playing, and it’s kinda too late to change that (hehe). 😅 but like I said I enjoy a challenge, and I am in no way refusing tips for role playing as a whitewash.

so I’m afraid I’m unable to visit Krugmar, cause I will definitely be killed. 

Welcome to the server, have fun here!

You actually do have a chance to repent when you visit Krugmar if you want to, but otherwise don't forget your character is cursed with bloodlust whitewash or not.

Once again, have fun and happy new year 😄

Yoo, welcome to the server!!

Welcome!

If you need any help there are plenty of people who had offered and myself. Besides that somewhere I would honestly advise to role-play is no where (mainly like role-play at one spot the whole time). First thing you should try is to role-play at different areas and nations to learn what’s up you know? Or read form post coming from that nation to get a vibe and feel of what the nation is about and their roleplaying style. (Overall what im saying is see the options of nations and settlements as well races before choosing, you don’t have to choose one nation or race. You can role-play your character as you want to.)

Anyways, besides the small Ted-Talk.

Welcome to the server,

@Ms. Lo Ssier

My discord : silkie#1539

Welcomeeee!

4 hours ago, Ms. Lo Ssier said:

I prefer she/they pronouns

ok.

If you are looking to play an orc, I would highly suggest looking into cultural, as well as spiritual lore. It is never fun roleplaying, without a decent grasp at nor generally coarse understanding of the lore at hand.

I, myself, would liken my knowledge of any part of Uruk lore, be it; that of culture, honour, or the Orcish creed of Spiritualism, rather veteran, and would be happy to answer any queries regarding anything of such semblance.