Directory of Haeseni Works

((Credit to @yopplwasupxxx for format and original post))

DERICTURY I HAENZI VERKZ
DIRECTORY OF HAESENI WORKS

KJVONNeXZAfbcJOBOCeavfs0kvT1NjMLYY9zq9wPJrPh90Yx1kF3LvbWlwx9b-P5sfVwt4Yf8BgCFmmKuA6aX6fyZfceJ2nz0kqGA_KmC1cNDsXdnrPCI7UaooN9RP3ujBDbllET

PUBLISHED BY:
THE CROWN OF HANSETI-RUSKA
and
THE KASTELLAN SCRIBE OF HANSETI-RUSKA

WRITTEN & MAINTAINED BY:
THE KASTELLAN SCRIBE OF HANSETI-RUSKA
SIR VIKTOR KORTREVICH
and
HIEROMAR KORTREVICH

---

The Derictury i Haenzi Verks [Common: Directory of Haeseni Works] has been reestablished by Kastellan Scribe, Sir Viktor Kortrevich following the inactivity from the Society of Saint Everard in their ‘Work Directory’ publication.

It is to be noted that both the Office of Kastellan Scribe and the Crown of Hanseti-Ruska took great inspiration from the Brothers of Sigmund’s Work Directory and seek to provide full credit where it is deserved.

The Derictury i Haenzi Verkz [Common: Directory of Haeseni Works] is maintained by the Kastellan Scribe and the Scribes of Hanseti-Ruska. For additions to be made, please send a missive to the incumbent Kastellan Scribe or to the Crown of Haense.

---

Updated as of; 413 E.S.

Biographies, Journals and Memoirs:

• Anonymous. The Hedge Knight. vol. 1-3, Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 269 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Barbanov, Maya. The Diary of Maya Barbanov. New Reza: Viktoria Barbanov, 346 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Barclay, Osvald. On the Life of Manfred Barclay. Karosgrad, 362 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Blakton, Aylwin. The Memoirs of Aylwin Blaxton. vol. 1-8, Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 276 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Carrion, Lorina. The Diary of Princess Lorina. vol. 1-2, Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 270 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Carrion, Lorina. The Diary of Princess Lorina. vol. 3-4, Owynsburg: Bianca La Fleur, 323 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Hanethor, Berendon. On the Life and Death of the Dancing Falcon (Farley Stafyr). Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 281 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Hanethor, Berendon. On the Life and Death of the Margrave of Schattenburg (Edmund Stafyr). Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 281 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Hanethor, Berendon. On the Life and Death of the Saint of Huntshill (Godwein Stafyr). Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 281 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Duncan. The Life of Dame Primrose Kortrevich. New Reza:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 321 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Otto. The Life of Sir Nikolaus Kortrevich. New Reza, 310 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Mondblume, Hildebrand. A Love’s Sorrow. New Reza, 337 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Mondblume, Hildebrand. A Sellsword’s Duty. New Reza, 336 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Mondblume, Hildebrand. The Drifter of Haense. New Reza, 335 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Pius II, High Pontiff and Anonymous. Devout Life: the Spirituality, Life, and Martyrdom of High Pontiff Pius II. vol. 1-3, Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 273 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • van Roy, Heinrik. The Chronicle(s) of Heinrik van Roy. vol. 1-4, Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 271 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Various Authors. The First Hochmeister. Unknown. Print. [Link]
  • Vernhart, Iulius. A Juxtaposition of Power and Envy. Karosgrad, 409 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Vuiller, Harald. The Life of Saint Harald Vuiller. New Reza, 352 ES. Print. [Link]

Educational Studies:

• Anonymous. The Drowning of the Blades. Karosgrad, 385 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Amador, Rosalind. Etiquette Reforms in the Royal Court of Hanesti-Ruska. Karosgrad:Isabel Barbanov, 353 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov, Andrik. The Grand Tour of Hanseti-Ruska. Karosgrad, 372 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov, Klara. Ve Blauwms i Hanseti-Ruska, Vol. One. Karosgrad, 411 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov, Klara. Ve Baluwms i Hanseti-Ruska, Vol. Two. Karosgrad, 411 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov, Emma; Morovar, Nikoleta. Koenas Brooches. Karosgrad, 409 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Baruch, Sofiya. The Game of “Lafsk”. New Reza, 321 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Herrick, Kristoff. Anatomicorum Legis. vol. 1-2, Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 279 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Manstein, Adolf and Harald Manstein. Strategy by the Brothers von Manstein. vol. 1-7, Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 279 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Christiansen, Lauritz. The Game of Werheg. New Reza, 322 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Mannox, Eleanora. Haeseni Game of Bottezk Zvaerdz. New Reza, 348 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Rawsz, Jan. The Dulo-Rudran Numerals and the Duodecimal System. Reza, 289 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Robert I, King of Haense. The Game of Haeseni Chess. New Reza: Cetibor the Tarcharman, 290 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Stafyr, Aleksandra. Game of ‘Weo Ovare?’. New Reza, 309 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Vanir, Fiske. Wargraming: Vaur Komitriez. New Reza, 336 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Various Authors. Haeseni Military Etiquette. Karosgrad, 359 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Various Authors. Hauchmetvas, Courtship, Betrothals, and Matrimony. Karosgrad, 409 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Various Authors. Kokoshniks. Karosgard, 405 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Various Authors. Veils ag Sashes. Karosgrad, 411 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Vyronov, Ulric. The Novel Adventures of Ulric Issak Vyronov. Karosgrad, 375 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Winter, Edward. On the Nature of Nobility and the Success of Nations. vol. 1-4, Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 275 ES. Reprint. [Link]

Essays and Speeches (Politics and Government):

• Marius I, King of Haense and Alistar Wailer. Proclamation of the Resolute Realm. Reza: Cetibor the Tarcharman, 284 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • von Remsburg, Jan. Hansetic Knighthood and Its Current Flaws (or. An Analysis of the Past and Current State of Ritterschaft and Its Future in Hanseti-Ruska). New Reza, 316 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Walker, John. Haense: The Frontier State. New Reza, 306 ES. Print. [Link]

Haeseni Culture and Philosophy:

• Amador, Rosalind; Barbanov, Isabel. LIFSTALA - The Haeseni Season. Karosgrad, 360 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Amador, Rosalind; Vyronov, Annika. Marriage Traditions in the Hanseti-Ruskan Court. Karosgrad, 369 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov, Alexandria. A Study on Herbs v.1. New Reza, 326 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov, Alexandria. Cuisine of Hanseti-Ruska. New Reza, 339 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov-Bihar, Amadea and Georgina Barclay. Etiket I Ve Kort: Social Gatherings, Courtly Manners, and Dining. Karosgrad. 427 E.S. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov-Bihar, Amadea, Nikoleta Baruch, and Margot Baruch. Moda i ve Kort: Coronation Regalia. Karosgrad. 427 E.S. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov, Annika. Haeseni Culture; The Return of Ruskan Fashion. Karosgrad, 382 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov-Bihar, Emma, and Nikoleta Baruch, Marie Ruthern, Anya Ludovar. Moda i ve Kort: Kokoshniks. Karosgrad. 405 E.S. Print [Link]
  • Barbanov-Bihar, Emma, Anastasya Baruch, and Georgina Barclay. Etiket I Ve Kort: Hauchmetvas, Courtship, Betrothals, and Matrimony. Karosgrad. 409 E.S. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov-Bihar, Emma, and Nikoleta Baruch. Moda i ve Kort: Koenas Brooches. Karosgrad. 409 E.S. Print [Link]
  • Barbanov-Bihar, Emma, and Nikoleta Baruch, Marie Ruthern, Erika Barclay, Agnieszka Petrova. Moda i ve Kort: Veils ag Sashes. Karosgrad. 411 E.S. Print [Link]
  • Barbanov-Bihar, Emma, Nikoleta Baruch, and Margot Baruch. Moda i ve Kort: Gemstones. Karosgrad. 413 E.S. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov-Bihar, Emma, Nikoleta Baruch, Marie Ruthern, Erika Barclay, and Fenika Ruthern. Moda i ve Kort: Men's Fashion. Karosgrad. 416 E.S. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov-Bihar, Emma, and Nikoleta Baruch. Moda i ve Kort: Gold Etiquette. Karosgrad. 420 E.S. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov, Katerina. Women's Fashion of Hanseti-Ruska. Karosgrad, 363 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barclay, Erich. The Legacy of the Reinmaren I: GENESIS. Karosgrad, 375 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barclay, Erich. The Legacy of the Reinmaren II: THE OATH OF MACKEN. Karosgrad, 375 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barclay, Erich. The Legacy of the Reinmaren III: THE REINMAREN INDIVIDUAL. Karosgrad, 417 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barclay, Georgina; Baruch, Viktor. The Dialect and Language of the Ayrians. Karosgrad, 409 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barrow, Otto. Barovifest, the Day of Serfs or the Day of All Souls. Reza, 311 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barrow, Otto. Ethnicities and Subcultures of Haense. New Reza, 316 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barrow, Otto. Prikaburren (Prikaz Berry), National Fruit of Haense. Illustrations by Aleksandriya van Bihar. New Reza, 320 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Evelot, Amelya; Ruthern Marie. Colors in the Haeseni Courts. 407 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Freidousein, Andrik. The Northern Kitchen: A Study on the Cuisine of Haense. Reza, 288 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Morovar, Klara. Ve Blauwms i Hanseti-Ruska, Volume Two. Karosgrad. 411 E.S. Print. [Link]
  • Morovar, Klara. Ve Blauwms i Hanseti-Ruska, Volume One. Karosgrad. 411 E.S. Print. [Link]
  • Nozick, Robert. An Examination on the Procession of the Haeseni Coronation. New Reza, 303 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Ruthern, Alric. The Traditions and Culture of the Knights of Hanseti-Ruska. Karosgrad, 364 ES. Print. [Link]
  • van Bihar, Amelya. The Loss of Haeseni Culture. New Reza, 320 ES. Print. [Link]
  • van Bihar, Amelya. Traditional Haeseni Dress and Attire. New Reza, 328 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Various Authors. Biharist Society. New Reza, 296 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Various Authors. The People of Ayr & Valwyck. Karosgrad:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 367 ES. Print. [Link]

Historical Non-Fiction and Fiction:

• Amador, Owyn. The Story of the Mountain Giant. Karosgrad, 375 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Alimar, George: Otto Barrow. A Study on the Speakers of the Royal Duma. New Reza, 321 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Alimar George: Barrow Otto. A Study on the Speakers of the Royal Duma. New Reza, 351 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Anonymous. Saga of Rosencrantz Revandir. vol. 2-4, Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 270 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Barbanov, Annika. The Crown Jewels of Hanseti-Ruska, One. Karosgrad, 402 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov, Annika. The Crown Jewels of Hanseti-Ruska, Two. Karosgrad, 409 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov, Katerina. Surgeon Generals of Haense. Karosgrad, 367 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barbanov, Viktoria. Honours and Medals of Hanseti-Ruska. New Reza, 327 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barclay, Alfred. Historical Study of Erwin Barclay. Karosgrad:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 354 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barclay, Dietrich. The Tarchary Tales. Karosgrad, 407 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barrow, Otto. A Study on the Lord Palatines of Haense. New Reza, 292 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barrow, Otto; Kortrevich, Hieromar. A Study on the Lord Palatines of Haense, v.2. Karosgrad: Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 376 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Barrow, Otto. A Study into the Nobility and Peers of Haense. New Reza, 311 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barrow, Otto. A Study on the Order of Queen Maya and the Lily. New Reza, 322 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barrow, Otto; Baruch, Sigmar; Kortrevich, Viktor. Kings of Haense. Karosgrad:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 383 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Baruch, Matyas. Historical Study of Fiske Vanir. Karosgrad:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 356 E.S. Print. [Link]
  • Baruch, Sigmar. A Brief History of the Kings of Hanseti-Ruska. New Reza:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 342 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Daniel I, High Pontiff. History of the Burgundian Host. Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 280 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Hieromar. The Aulic Council of Haense. Karosgrad:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 378 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Marya. The Prince of the North. New Reza:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 345 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Viktor. Aulic Envoys of Haense. Karosgrad:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 361 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Viktor. High Justiciars of Haense. Karosgrad:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 360 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Viktor. High Seneschals of Haense. Karosgrad:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 361 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Viktor. Historical Memoir of King Robert I. New Reza:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 338 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Viktor. Historical Memoir of King Marius I. New Reza:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 339 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Viktor. Historical Study of Otto Baruch. Karosgrad:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 355 E.S. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Viktor. Knight Paramounts of Haense. New Reza:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 351 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Viktor: Roberts, Margot. Lord Marshals of Haense. New Reza:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 352 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Viktor. Royal Treasurers of Haense. Karosgrad:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 361 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Nikolaus. The Trials of Ser Ulric Vyronov: Chivalry. Karosgrad:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 366 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Nikolaus. The Trials of Ser Ulric Vyronov: Knowledge. Karosgrad:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 367 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Viktor: Attenlund, Maxim. Ve Edlervik. Karosgrad:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 408 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Viktor. Villeng iv ve Blaunkz. Karosgrad:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 354 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Marius, Gaius and Mark Nurem. Rise of True Rectitude, or the Founding of the Teutonic Order. Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 284 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Ruthern, Irena. A Study on Emma I, Princess of Ulgaard. New Reza, 338 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Ruthern, Irena. A Study on Milena of Adria, Red Queen of Haense. New Reza, 339 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Ruthern, Irena: Barrow, Otto. Consorts of Haense. New Reza, 338 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Unknown. A Gifted Volume: The First Hochmeister. Unknown, 359 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Vanir, Britannus. The Traditions of House Vanir. Karosgrad, 371 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Vyronov, Stefan. An In-Depth History of the Greyspine Rebellion. New Reza, 352 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Zweinsky, Aleksandr. On the Ancient History of the Highlander People. Markev, 244 ES. Print. [Link]

Historical Records of Haeseni Houses:

• Asul’onn, Tarathiel. The House of Asul’onn. New Reza, 347 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Baruch, Sigmar. The History of House Baruch. New Reza, 315 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Vanir, Henrik. A History of the House Vanir. New Reza, 312 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Various Authors. Barclays Wappenrolle. New Reza, 344 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Various Authors. A History of the House Stafyr. New Reza, 313 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Various Authors. House Amador. New Reza, 328 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Various Authors. House Ruthern. New Reza, 314 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Wick, Randall. The Family Wick. New Reza, 313 ES. Print. [Link]

Linguistics:

• Kautsky, Karl. A Dictionary and Etymology of the New Marian Language. Reza, 288 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Juliyus. Sons of Haense - A Patriotic Ballard. Karosgard:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 381 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Otto. A Pocket Naumarian-Common Translation for the Adventurous. New Reza, 313 ES. Print. [Link]
  • May, Feodor. The Haeseni National Anthem. Karosgrad, 378 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Sarkozy, Irene. A Guide to New Marian. Karosgrad, 352 ES. Print. [Link]

Religion and Mythology:

• Barbanov, Annika; Ostrovsky, Gregoryi. Haeseni Superstitions and Omens. Karosgrad, 382 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barrow, Otto. Haeseni Mythologie (or, the Hanso-Raev Pantheon and Folklore of the Hinterlands). New Reza, 308 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barrow, Otto. Kolvyk and Rovyk, the Half-Brother Twins (Waldenian Etiological Myth). New Reza, 314 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Barrow, Otto. The Princess of the Seals. New Reza, 303 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Carrion, Diedrik. The Stran; A Quest for the Seven Skies. New Reza: Harold Bell, 310 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Daniel II, High Pontiff. Cordal’s Paradise. Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 273 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Graiswald, Vzeslaw. On the Lendian Rite (Lendianism), or Sigmundic Canonism. Reza, 288 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Khazaw, Simon and Vasiley Sabris. Destructio Ecclesiae Darfesium, or the 21 These for the Dissolution of the Darfeyist Church. Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 278 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Kurben, Isovar and Novtorn Stonefire. The Book of Tales. vol. 1-5, Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 273 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • May, Feodor. May's Fairy Tales- A Collection of Haeseni Children’s and House Tales. Karosgrad, 411 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Wagner, Rudolf. Wagner’s Hymnal, Parables, and Prayers. Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 276 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Various Authors. The Golden Bulls of the Raevir, Hansetian, and Haeseni Pontiffs, (Owyn I-Clement III). Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 263 ES. Reprint. [Link]

Works of Compilation:

• Barclay, Erika. The Haeseni Soldier. Karosgrad. 411 E.S. Print. [Link]
  • Everard IV, High Pontiff. The Selected Works of Josef Baldemar. Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 268 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Kortrevich, Borris. A Collection of Poetry by Borris Iver Kortrevich. Karosgrad. 419 E.S. Reprint. [Link]
  • May, Feodor. Cawing of the Crow. Karosgrad, 376 ES. Print. [Link]
  • May, Feodor. 380 E.S. Album - Haeseni Music. Karosgrad, 380 ES. Lyrics. [Link]
  • May, Feodor. 385 E.S. Album - Haeseni Music. Karosgrad, 385 ES. Lyrics. [Link]
  • May, Feodor. 389 E.S. Album - Haeseni Music. Karosgrad, 389 ES. Lyrics. [Link]
  • May, Feodor. May’s Fairy Tales: A Collection of Haeseni Children’s and House Tales. Karosgrad. 411 E.S. Reprint. [Link]
  • May, Feodor. Memory of Haense: Poetry by Feodor May. Karosgrad. 414 E.S. Print. [Link]  
  • Vanir, Arik. The Selected Works of Arik Vanir. Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 275 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Wailer, Alistair. The Selected Works of Alistair Wailer. Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 270 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Unknown, Aleksey. Peasant Epigrams and Rhymes. Karosgrad, 384 ES. Print. [Link]
  • van Jungingen, Diedrik. Sigismund’s Kingdom. New Reza: Josef Karynov, 352 ES. Print. [Link]
  • van Jungingen, Diedrik. The Complete Works. Karosgrad: Kristoff Bruning, 411 ES. Print. [Link]
  • van Jungingen, Diedrik. The Miscellanies. New Reza: Josef Karynov, 352 ES. Print. [Link]
  • Various Authors. The Crow Chronicles, Vol. I-VI. Reza: Hieromar Ludovar, 263 ES. Reprint. [Link]
  • Various Authors. The Golden Crow Chronicles, Vol. I: Ed. I-XVII. Karsograd:Baruch-Kortrevich Publishing, 355 E.S. Print. [Link]

Spoiler

Message Dale#4231 on Discord to request edits!

Edited by Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

????

On 1/2/2021 at 7:13 PM, Dogged said:

????

.s.da.sdadad

On 1/2/2021 at 4:56 PM, Kingdom of Haense said:

Established in 288ES | Updated as of 354 ES

A continuation of the works set by the Brothers of Sigmund and the Society of Saint Everard

Maintained and updated by the Kastellan-Scribe and Scribes of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska