Magic to VIP rank Survey

JustMeMorgan

I'm drunk and wondering if there's a correlation between money spent on the server and magic an individual has to help see if magic can equate to investment of money into LotC

please do the survey to help see if there's a correlation

It's mostly inspired cuz I see a lot of mages with high tier vip so it's a possibility

https://forms.gle/vAvG6d7rBKp6FsJ8A

I didn't get magic until I bought Gold VIP. I would definitely say there's a conspiracy 

I had VIP since back in.. oh gee.. A really long ass time ago, maybe 3-5 years ago?
Back when it was reasonably priced before crowns started eating out money

but I bought VIP after I got my first magic, and now on a different character years later with the same vip still, ive gotten two magics, but I rewrote and then grandfathered in one of them ov  o

People paying money to get taught magic? 

Anyone wanna paypal me? 👀

I've had three magics on one persona before I got VIP. . .

I am a powerful man. I had magics then obtained vip. But clearly the trick is to teach those WITH vip for memes 😄

There probably is a Correlation just due to the fact that most people with ranks are either older members of the server or people who devote a lot of effort and time to it, which are generally the same qualities you find in people holding Magic MAs or TAs. Personally I didn't have any magic before buying my little coal rank, but I doubt me spending 10 dollars on a Minecraft server had anything to do with me getting magic on it.

14 hours ago, JustGrim said:

People paying money to get taught magic? 

Anyone wanna paypal me? 👀

It's either that or people paying money after getting magic

I gotta say I didn't actually remember posting this till I checked the forums just now, this hangover is also killing me

Right now

Results sorta show that if you have a magic typically you're a VIP but there's not any correlation between more money spent = more magics obtained, Coal VIPs with 4, Aether VIPs with 1 etc.

Edited by JustMeMorgan