Twilight's Illustration and Commissions [Open]

TwilightWolf

Twilight's Illustrations

Welcome to my LOTC specific commissions page! I've been doing art as a hobby for a while, and while most of my portfolio is physical I have come into possession of an art tablet that will allow me to create digital art as well. I have a heavy background in traditional oil painting particularly in landscapes and pet portraits, so most of my work is done in a painterly style. I can do just about all that I offer in pencil and charcoal, however, so if you'd like an alternative medium I am happy to accommodate!

I recommend viewing the source image, as I tend to use large canvases for detail!

Full Character Scene

7WrgC9D.png

Have your character(s) painted in a setting and background of your choosing! This is the largest illustration for characters that I can create. We can discuss the setting and theming of the piece, and a rough sketch will be provided prior to beginning the painting.

Animals and additional characters can be added with negotiable price. 

Base Price 75 USD

Without scene/background standalone character 65 USD

Landscape Illustration

fi2B9nl.png

From fantasy to still life, I'll put it on paper. If you have a project that needs some concept art, I'd be happy to help!

I am also able to convert Minecraft screenshots into landscapes. If you'd like a place on LOTC illustrated, I'm your gal!

Base price 60 USD

Heavy architecture and or monsters/dragons/animal life 75 USD

Character Bust

lcfCrJKh.jpg

A painting of your character from the shoulders up. I can do with or without a background for PNG junkies! 

Animals and various effects added for negotiable price.

Base price 30 USD

For a more detailed background 40 USD

Pet Portrait 30 USD (Photo required for obvious reasons)

Miscellaneous art such as flags, heraldry and weapons concepts are welcome, as well! I price these according to the amount of work required.

BONUS CONTENT - MEMES

O4gWLSL.png

I love memes, I love drawing... let me draw your memes.

As long as it's not too complicated, 15$. No questions asked

Thanks for stopping by! You can reach me at my discord Twilight#0595. Please forward all inquires there!

tenor.gif?itemid=17131589

Solid art, 10/10 

Give Twilight all your money, I mean come on just look at that art, you just know you wanna get something nice for yourself or a friend! That ginger elf up there is Lya the Violet and thanks to Twilight she's beautiful

The art she did for me was gorgeous, if you want value for quality then I highly suggest you commission artwork from Twilight!