[✗] [Magic Lore] [Misc] Telekinesis

The King Of The Moon

miles more interesting than any of the old rewrites for telekinesis. disconnecting it entirely from the Void and making it a misc magic was probs the best idea i've seen with this. one of the changes I'm really happy you went through with is reinforcing the idea that telekinesis was manipulation of kinetic energy vs. "manipulation of gravity" like voidal telekinesis stated. great job tying the resonant anomaly into it as well. i can only pray that you'll be issuing an MA wipe upon acceptance.

Now someone bring back arcanism or arcane evocation / arcane shielding

absolutely grievous concepts that don't need to be back on the server with the egregious state of the void. keep it dead.

Edited by CaesarTheFirst

based?

hey mordew maybe clarify in the redlines or something how many slots you intend it to be. its pretty clear its intended to be a 1 slot and maybe i missed it but i would throw it in there if not

I really like this lore. I have felt that telekinesis should not be related to the void for ages now (well magic in general).

2 hours ago, Archipelego said:

hey mordew maybe clarify in the redlines or something how many slots you intend it to be. its pretty clear its intended to be a 1 slot and maybe i missed it but i would throw it in there if not

That it is and that I will, thank you!

2 hours ago, SriFoo said:

YES! I love this so f*ing much. I have felt that telekinesis should not be related to the void for ages now (well magic in general).

although i agree, its moreso the fact that telekinesis has had no substance besides being easily abusable in combat, as Mordu described in the purpose.

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.