Lore Shelf - Shade, Wonks, Hou-Zi

squakhawk

9 minutes ago, SquakHawk said:

shaman spirit-walking

Literally the best way to drop shade btw, among the best rp I've ever experienced.

Thank ******* god

unknown.png

4 minutes ago, CalZium said:

Big shoutout to all the players that made these three communities interesting, it was good while it lasted.

Dale was the best shade, surprising how you managed to convince so many people he wasn't one

So long, farewell, deserved it, goodbye, won't be missed, et- holdup hou zi? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sad Monkey (@SadMonkey69) | Twitter

Shoutout to my fellow active Hou-zi (Qing Long?). Lets kickstart some new religions and stir the pot.

kzknzqrjuse41.png

My dreams of having wonk babies....

Froggies were never meant to be. RIP 

1 minute ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

how is the number of spots available for creature lore determined? is it set by admins to be some arbitrary number or is there some logic involved in its deduction?

Generally it's a "Feel" for it.

We've had a lot of CAs submitting. A lot denied because of their own reasons, but one or two which have not made it through admin approval or full story approval because we feel it's niche is already covered by something else, or just contributes to lore-bloat. Here's the current list of CAs, pre-shelf.
https://prnt.sc/wfmc3u 

And here's post.
https://prnt.sc/wfmfzg

it's hard to say things have changed much- Hou were inactive, Wonks were inactive, other lores are aswell looking to be shelved. But considering how for nearly a year both have had sparing - if any, CAs, it really calls to question if such lore is still necessary to have.

Lorepieces in submission have the potential to be much more interesting- Open CAs with much more flavour to them- Culture, something more interesting than what they are. Even since Snelves people have been wanting Wonks shelved because they figured such was so inactive that it might outdo the flopping race. 

Administration agreed unanimously, and Story Team agreed nearly unanimously. It's just something we figure will take us in a better direction. Speaking with players of both we came up with the solution and discussed what they thought, learning our lesson from the Snelf-Shelf. 

Does that answer your question? Please lmk

take it easy, have a good night

it's like you don't want me to erp at all

rip the hou-zi... I tried, I really did. Alas, perhaps it was not meant to be.