TO ATTACK LARIHEI HERSELF

Gemini

haelunor.png

Haelunor1.png.3cf6893546636a3757a2d2a78a5868ad.png

As the mantle of the most sacred has been passed to the Maheral Maehr’indor, whom then quickly retired, the leaches lingering within the tiniest cracks of our society, arise. To suck the tiniest amounts of power they can. Those who wish to hurt the very purity of our people and those who have no regard to our ancient traditions. 

Heed my words my brothers and sisters of silver, as our very nation is now threatened from within. 

To be Maheral, you do not challenge nor do you apply. You either are or you are not, and let me tell you, Sohaer, you are not nor will you ever be Maheral. 

You are a criminal; this is treason of the highest degree. 

My beloved kin, Children of Silver; for long you have known me and for long you know my loyalty is to the Silver State. While my means are questionable, never shall my love hinge. I am of Larihei and of Larihei I shall become.  

I, Nuala Telperion, the daughter of Qwynaeth and Moederai Uradir call upon the citizens to acknowledge the Maheral Aiera Sullas. 

With that, as you disregard our purity Eredael, I accuse you not only of treason but also of impure mind. Unable to serve in the position of Sohaer.

Only together can we evaporate those attacking us.

AY'LARIHEI

AY'MAHERAL AIERA

Signed

Nuala Telperion

“This is why we are moving away from Haelunor right? The silver state is falling into flames.” Alyssa Seregon Told her mother with an annoyed tone while packing her bags just incase. Not drunk anymore as from before. @Demented_Delila

The outgoing Maheral takes this notice down as he departs.

"Haelun, what is happening?" Marette asked her mother, standing beside Alyssa as she read the missive.  @SilkieSilky @Demented_Delila

Dele Seregon looks up from packing a go-bag for herself, as old habits seemed to die terribly hard, to regard her daughters' question.

"I'm dreadfully worried but just be ready to go at a moment's notice. Aiera would never want to be Maheral... I don't know why the Daft Diarchist woman is demanding we appoint her as such.... I worry for what may come next in all this."

@SilkieSilky @Vic

"What do you mean Mrs. Telperion? Ikur Sullas quite literally challenged Acaele Lazul to become the Maheral and the Citizenry agreed. Against- You. You challenged Ikur Sullas to become the Maheral. We don't even know each other, Telperion- I'm busy and have a massive amount of work to do with trying to make an academics institution function without a base of established writing. Do you have any idea how hard it is to not be able to reference any other authors' works, because we have none to be cited? Absolutely not. You're insane." The Sullas matriarch follows up her communal tea with some cucumber sandwiches, nearly choking on a breadcrumb when the missive was brought forward to her, potentially by Nuala herself. A transcript of her exact words was posted under the notice.

2 minutes ago, Stumpye said:

"What do you mean Mrs. Telperion? Ikur Sullas quite literally challenged Acaele Lazul to become the Maheral and the Citizenry agreed. Against- You. You challenged Ikur Sullas to become the Maheral. We don't even know each other, Telperion- I'm busy and have a massive amount of work to do with trying to make an academics institution function without a base of established writing. Do you have any idea how hard it is to not be able to reference any other authors' works, because we have none to be cited? Absolutely not. You're insane." The Sullas matriarch follows up her communal tea with some cucumber sandwiches, nearly choking on a breadcrumb when the missive was brought forward to her, potentially by Nuala herself. A transcript of her exact words was posted under the notice.

“We might not, however your father is one of the only friends that have not once left my side. As his kin, you earn my respect. Eredael simply is not. You, Malaurir are.” Nuala spoke to Aiera as she passed the missive to her “My challenge to Malaurir Ikur was done out of fumes.- Perhaps if this happened when I was more liked I would’ve been Maheral, however I never am. 

You are the epitome of purity. While I do admit to being a loyalist, perhaps even a Diarchist; we all know who’s loyalty to purity and the Silver State is undying.” The Telperion concluded 

"Ew. Just propose to him already, you're making me nauseous. I won't call you mother, how ever, let me get that straight right now." When Nuala brought up a certain Calith, Aiera recoiled, the Sullas' face flushing a shade darker as she used the pamphlet to fan herself of both the hot flash and the embarrassment.

"I don't know why you hate Rhenaer, I actually think you two would get along more than you do with me, considering his bold political moves.. I am a moderate, not a 'loyalist' if that's what we're calling them now. I am flattered that you think I am the epitome of purity, though, and that settles my bowels from thinking about this as an inadvertent attempt to seduce my surrogate father." At this, the graying elfess wheezes and searches for some thing to occupy her hands once the cucumber sandwich had been done away with.

An Iyathir frowns at the driven, but ineffectual arguments of the Telperion upon hearing and perusing the arguments in passing.

*Alad would return from his travels, investigating an odd scene. Upon hearing about this, he would ask for Aiera's @Stumpye Opinion on how he should present the document, hoping this would distract her from the coming political squabbling.*

Though, he would say "Though you may not want the position, I think you would be able. If you remember our conversation of when you did sit on a council. I just hope that any Maheral would lead us to a path of less resilience. you have seen what we high elves do in times of purity. For as much as the bodies purity can be claimed, the mind is ever as important."

*Alad would then spread his notes of a monster's path of destruction, Valah bodies torn to skins across the road and eerie black rock samples taken from the site*

Family_Sigil_1.gif?width=1478&height=136

Aymon: pulls the flyer close to him and reads it through. The mali'thill would sigh and place it back unsure what even to think of the whole situation. As the mali walked away he mutters "What a mess."