Community Team Update - November/December 2020

snoopie12

vvs6rLGFaFzp1NsJJ48Yn_rFrolTLoo_0DyRlBVCH_VPyYP3Bk_uTE8hPmAa1WCnusjDrRbl4hcYPuh9hjBodNAkVRhl93kQKjohGMlS81q8DSuik3BE4oVZlwbO_AOvgLeFzDK5

COMMUNITY TEAM UPDATE LOG

NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2020

R0pLo0gtfUhi31VISOsaq0rxREaEdBhHGfUpVsrGKyrJbra-JyUZhUEJJ8jfYkTbe4LE0BePnJ3wXGXGj2aAfZgTyS3aLP8Ek5gZ1dlBTbxQhuQvgatl9vRZN92tmMzlB1VUxkuk

INTRODUCTION

Hello! I want to start this post with apologising for the missed update of November, however I hope that this double update can give you a clear view of what we have been upto. With an more than doubled amount of applications compared to October it is safe to say that Almaris had its influence. 

0dg-oLgZhKpinnjY-bF4zjRbwPx7-beOC5CiMGNO0VYDBO3C5K1hZ6jJJOYBto8b39xbPFQKhfAPrJF5DSAN4kAFED97M2EUC6MHHzR_jKaLHU09wKDD6osZihlcLChnoOFqbrk1

DECEMBER DATA

- Overview -

This month, we saw a total of 287 apps handled, with 144 new players welcomed onto LotC. Maintaining our accepted/denied ratio that is close to 50/50.  We sadly do not have any application data for November due to the departure of LotsOfMuffins from Administration. In December we luckily manned to set up a solution for this problem, and so we were able to log reviewed applications again. 

- Accepted/Denied Ratios -

Spoiler

DW4AqbSG_PSrGyUzfzBQB2nVhGyCt9uYlEN7xBYqMmjgeWaljoYARz15vJhis3OpagRjZ3zY9gAvNOXgnVqsEa68exmik9dpyNI5vlkgt00KW7jNECSI4Gyt1q1GslUOZcvLT-Iq

- Race Specific Data -

Spoiler

bpVguNQku208eMXlWYGxlSpAnKpZyjklpiBxVuuwpMjy4lZmgwkSsvlP47PSGlu0fNkeOJQYx0_yV599v5VCZ07IqZRcH8e9hbAr0AqRWtt0KB-ODtqgwUlNMA_dkV0bcigYYe80fotoZKrr25c5CM02Wsu52wv9aWI3PbWGFCG2ZdwaMYYqzzIcprXTGhAm784l5NFYssEOTzWdNKeQWLhsfdXe7tpnVtNEH0113kxwIdf20IyreZNeArHBz_eBN-1HvVWSsTMG7-tbrBXWND2I3_I6A5sJ4ohmz4anLYhmNQl087m9bow1eT8s_LIhqS1fbypsluYFU9yfcqFs9RVqAOxk2Extxf3tww8TdQMCo6ZFRi1_yQ8Xkfx1HPpbUIgrTHOghigxhY6tPIHZ-lXPBSNs-6GZNkMxTmRK22Z0NIEwY7j4TX6yM40ngVhBbwVnWv4GnS3SUtrz8jZVeZre2IZ2byKYhTWOHRaSq6R4x3WEWTsc3fOtwmHowTqgS2CTRiR0u6rUoB4Mv-z2nAcSTaGxoGz5LbSHQ_N7d58Ik9vGIIXlktTPQL2hiDtqBDrI14r5GCk2nraa24d7xAxD1C1sen-Bp_zxy051IQvUCCo4PNqLyHdRsSkLDb7vAd_rkaMlTumkMDCCG7shR-zBko4OJX7SDDnyZTN-

0dg-oLgZhKpinnjY-bF4zjRbwPx7-beOC5CiMGNO0VYDBO3C5K1hZ6jJJOYBto8b39xbPFQKhfAPrJF5DSAN4kAFED97M2EUC6MHHzR_jKaLHU09wKDD6osZihlcLChnoOFqbrk1

TEAM DATA

- Application Team Data -

Spoiler

Po7lh3qGsocMEbMU-sTTOyWEEuHz6ch66yj6ZqVjeTuicsuxJgWTT_DBuhSYuO6AWqLMw8SoplqxLdO7oI7u2EgOEleH_cBteoe18iXeJXwjixlslUHz3VGEy204l8rzyW0H_tBJ

APPLICATION KING/QUEEN

This month’s Application Queen goes to @Demon_Lilly

Iy22se_0ZYM27-tIKN-oN5Qtcj7C1-2-BWdgl9jv

Followed behind by @zuziee and @Hopesky123 !

With 109 applications, @Demon_Lilly  is our reigning application queen of December!

CURRENT ROSTER

Community Administrator

@Telanir

Community Managers

@armajesty

@Fiiieee

Community Team Members

@__TigerKitty__

@arkantos129

@camocat9

@Demon_Lilly

@HogoBojo

@Hopesky123

@JokerLow

@MrChenn1

@snoopie12

@zuziee

Content Creation Members

@FIXER957

@peachcool

@Treshure

@zuziee

Changes in the Roster

@BenjiBot_ - Stepped down

@Epistile - Stepped down

@LaffenOutLoud - Stepped down

@LotsOfMuffins - Has been removed

@Nilyeet - Stepped down

@SorairoDays - Stepped down

@Tykeandy - Stepped down

@Yagami - Stepped down

COMMITMENT UPDATES 

Battle of the Arts/Crusade of the Creative - @armajesty

Battle of the Arts and Crusade of the Creative has come a long way since October with our newer system officially being revealed. BotA now solely being a contest that appeals to the various art forms, while CotC is catered towards writers! Our event turnout has really improved since this change occurred with many members from the community joining in on the fun. Our first Crusade of the Creative is wrapping up with a bang this month, and we cannot wait to see you guys in January for more fun!

Wiki Caretakers - @HogoBojo & @JokerLow

Howdy everyone! The Wiki Caretakers have been continuing our work on maintaining, updating, and adding new information to the Wiki. As always, we believe that the Wiki is very important, and we want players to use it as a prime reliable source of information. Over these past two months, 

If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, or need anything else related to the Wiki then please contact one of the Wiki Caretakers.

The Wiki Team continues to be working on maintaining, updating, and adding to the Wiki. One of the things we believe strongly is that the Wiki is a valuable source, and we would like players to reference it often. So we’re currently trying to make it easier to access and find information, and ensure that it’s accurate. Hopefully this will encourage new and old players to use the Wiki more frequently. If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or need anything else Wiki related then please contact one of the Wiki Caretakers. The current Wiki Caretakers are @HogoBojo and @JokerLow. Below you can find the individual update of both of the team members.

@HogoBojo

During this month, I’ve been focusing on updating and adding a variety of different Wiki pages. One thing specifically that I've been working on is updating pages that I believe are important, but overlooked. When a new player joins, is put on pending, denied etc… they get linked a couple times to a variety of different Wiki pages. So I've been working on ensuring that those pages I believe are important, especially for new players are up to date. I'm also happy to say that lots of people as of late have been using and/or working on the Wiki. If you'd like an account set up to help contribute then you can request one in the LotC Discord. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Wiki then please feel free to send me a message on Discord: @HogoBojo#0001.

@JokerLow

This month I've established my branch of Wiki Helpers volunteers and we began working on the wiki. Our main project now is getting the settlement guides updated. The side project is deleting bad wiki pages or archiving outdated pages. Wiki's been getting a good amount of new players willing to work on the wiki, which is really awesome.

Chicken Hunt - @snoopie12

Heya, just a quick update on the Chicken event we hosted at the end of November. I know I have been saying that the prizes will follow soon, however the spawning in of items takes longer than expected. Please be patient a little more, the items and mina are on the way!

Media Team - @peachcool, @Fiiieee, @snoopie12

Due to internal team circumstances we sadly still haven't been able to start on the Social Media. Once we get the go-ahead or a new Community Team admin is chosen we will start on making the Social Media active and updated again. This includes but is not limited to our Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, voting websites and more.  

Community Meetings - 

Currently a plan has been made for how Community Meetings will happen in the future, once a team member will take this project upon them Community Meetings will start again. We are working very hard behind the scenes to let everything run smooth, and have those juicy Community Meetings back to gather your feedback and ideas. Especially during the times we are currently in it is important for us to give clarity and transparency to the players. 

JANUARY’S DIRECTION

Last month was about re-grouping under new leadership. This month, we’re going to keep improving  the team and adjust to the changes that might come.  

Last Month’s Goals

Laser-focus the team on the essentials and on high-impact work.

This Month’s Goals

Our goals for January are to keep improving the team and roll out some more projects. 

R0pLo0gtfUhi31VISOsaq0rxREaEdBhHGfUpVsrGKyrJbra-JyUZhUEJJ8jfYkTbe4LE0BePnJ3wXGXGj2aAfZgTyS3aLP8Ek5gZ1dlBTbxQhuQvgatl9vRZN92tmMzlB1VUxkuk

If you have any questions or comments about the direction that we are going in, feel free to leave a comment down below or reach out to a team member.

1 minute ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

No way @Demon_Lilly beat my 100 apps... 🤨

😮 damn, i dont have a life do i lmao

this is epic

1 hour ago, snoopie12 said:

Changes in the Roster

@BenjiBot_ - Stepped down

@Epistile - Stepped down

@LaffenOutLoud - Stepped down

@LotsOfMuffins - Has been removed

@Nilyeet - Stepped down

@SorairoDays - Stepped down

@Tykeandy - Stepped down

@Yagami - Stepped down

Hmm, need an extra hand? https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/197454-community-orlanths-staff-application/

33 minutes ago, Orlanth said:

Sadly Community Team Applications are closed during the tenure of Telanir. We hope to re-open them in the future.

It's quite sad to see the current state of the team, what is more concerning is the fact there are no new members being taken in. App burnout happens, and I hope Telanir will realize that because if what is currently ongoing keeps happening the team will be empty by the end of next month.

Good job on the few that are dragging the team along, though. Hope things get fixed in the near future, a shame to see things are like this.

Also **** me that dark elf app ratio is hot

Thanks for all your hard work in writing the update for these past two months! ♥️