~The Arbiter~ + (An overview on the rehaul) [Season of Rebirth]

Limo_man

~The Arbiter~

qdrRHKztJiOdhbgU2A5hRyzwX2M7woJQjo5qSjRzSjwLukUuYzKXtxy7OHBZdSNq7sHJvrtony9CetZ3tZsG2_sTfLkWXC3o9sk4TBo8LS9ODws52ivKA2DCFTKXREFXqji6jbOQ

~OOC Message to introduce Companies~

As you can see, companies are being introduced this season to the bounty dealer - along with a plethora of other things. But what is a company you may ask? Well, it is quite simple really. They are going to be the basis of where all of the bounties come from. Plus, they consequently will give out rewards upon maxing your reputation out with them. For every bounty that will be on the bounty board, a clear label will be written alongside it stating what company it is from. 

Some bounties are known as “unaffiliated bounties”. They are pretty straight forward. Any unaffiliated bounty completed counts only toward the reputation you bear with the Drifter. No one else. Though, completing bounties issued out by companies grant you a reputation bonus towards their specific group + the Drifter. 

Once you have gotten to the maximum reputation with one company, you are rewarded for your work with an item. Though once you’ve reached this point with any given company, your scores with every other one will become voided basically. You’ll still have the opportunity to reach the max with the Drifter. Though, it is a different story when you look at the companies. 

After obtaining a reward issued by one single company, you will not be able to obtain any of the other rewards. 1 reward is issued per account. If I could this would be different, but I hope you understand that I’m not gonna be able to afford what is needed in order to supply multiple personas with both minas and reputation rewards. If you wish to lighten my load and donate to the bounty dealer, contact me either on Discord (#Ziggity0979), or LOTC (Ign: Limo_Man). Without further ado, I leave you to the rp post that I’ve prepared beneath this (Wanted to get this message through first since I deem it more of a priority).

Also, if you want to keep up to date with the bounty board and all of the posts, there is a discord. Link is here: Discord here :p

PKCgx0lqm0uTl1L4asv63jkxq8HnCsUeUeFxGEonEy910T0aAmVYq8vjNsDJVo5SNoofkdQjK7cunWKIjSEsUA9zJFRHbGsHiBsna2If9heHMuB0TgadyE4bZAgv7ulTO20ut3NI

LTiGotJGMTIDD7SzlxKyfVGL8kmtHG8f5y5-El0rR-fgea7qorG7J_u6b4PQBtNuvv2d2HnGHyLNELQwcJRRBDsdAvr5NHH4CJ5eYHzVnscRmw493b6IMf175pr1Hm8xPplaRYU3

~A Battle of Morals~

Dear The Arbiter, we hope this message reaches you kindly as the others have. We request your presence once more. We know that you’ve deemed us as unworthy partners in your business, but this company is all you’ve got. I know that you’re probably grasping at dirt right now, and are in shambles after your mentors both left you far too early. Believe me. I know how it feels. But if you choose to partner with our company and allow us access to your bounty board, you’ll no doubt learn a thing or two about the craft of bounty dealing. Unfortunately, you can probably guess that we cannot help much with enhancing your abilities in combat, otherwise we wouldn’t be asking for your help. Think about it, and when you realize that you need us to function, we’ll be located where it's indicated on the map from yours truly. 

-The Northern shroud of herbology

Flinging the piece of paper onto the crumpled up piles of opened notes and letters, Hildebrand furrows his brow as he pulls the flap of the envelope he holds open once more in order to unveil a charted map of the sewers. Flipping behind it revealed another map, this time of Norland and its surrounding area with a marked spot on the chart. 

“Vhat Zhe hell do zhey know about zhe deaths zy mourn?” Hildebrand spit out in a disgruntled stare toward Lincoln Ignius’s poster, all while keeping a calm tone in his low voice.

“Zy can do zhis on my own. Only zhose vho have righteous cause may ask for zhe grace of Haense’s peoples to help zhem.” Grabbing the letter, he’d crumple it up and throw it into the lantern where a small pile of charred ash had formed, Likely the product of reading other letters. After fraughting over the slips that decided whether or not he’d stay afloat as a bounty dealer, one last parchment found its way rightly onto his desk. Unsealing the scroll revealed to him an unexpected passage that proposed business.

Dear The one that Others refer to as The Arbiter. My name is Ser Trur. A lowly hedge knight in the grand scheme of things. I request aid in my final quest that I and a small sum of men partake in. I suppose you wonder why we ask you for your aid, yeah? Well, its simple really. Our small forming band of hedge knights made us be seen as a strong presence among those who inhabited the Wick Woods all that time ago. Though we weren’t very prosperous. Seen as a superior force by the few that did support us, To us, our comrades mean everything. We value our lives just as much as others. That is one of our principles after all. We’ve sworn an oath to fight alongside each other and to serve one man named Trygglyndur. This man united us under one cause to exterminate and bring justice to as many people who had wronged as possible. Trygglyndur. The name that means loyalty in a foreign tongue. This man led us with heroic principles that we accepted and still abide by to this day even though he’s met his end. The man we looked up to and adored like a loving father is now dead. Ruthlessly slaughtered by a man who is endowed with the gift to kill, and is known as no other than Farlazn Ignius. Son of the man you seek out. We, hedge knights, live for this, and only this one Hollowed purpose; To force penance for the atrocities that this murderer has committed. If you do wish to side with us, then seek us out beneath the docks of Haense when dusk draws its first breath.

-A Lion’s Pack

After reading a letter such as this one, what choice did Hildebrand have other than to explore the offer? Honestly. What’s the worst that could happen. He’d already gone through the rest of the offers.

Placing the letter onto the table, he grabs the marked chart of Norland from his previous senders and sighs in an internal struggle of morals, “Zy von’t have enough minas to keep zhis up if zy sign vith bigshot hedge knights now vill zy?” He’d go on to examine the charted map while dragging open his creaky drawer to unveil the fabled, Drifter’s pipe.

“Might as vell get a smoke. Zhis is already hard enough… barely any business keeping me afloat at zhe moment.” Pausing to light the Drifter’s renowned pipe, Hildebrand again brought his attention back to the map before continuing on to himself. 

“Certainly never a dull moment. Isn’t zhat right Drifter?” He’d inquire as smoke began to fall from his mouth into the air, as then it loomed over him. Almost like it was watching him. Looking over him even.

Edited by Zachary725