~Bounties board #1~ [Season of Rebirth]

Limo_man

image.jpeg.9841244907055fd980527f25a0d570ec.jpeg

Overview of Bounty batch:

[!] A note looms above the other bounties, indicating importance and more significance over the other bounties. These nailed down paper read:

Dear adventurer, recently, there have been disturbances of all sorts down here within the sewers that have been becoming more evident and problematic for those who ally themselves to us. I’m afraid that before more pressing issues are tackled, we must band together in order to clear this dark and dangerous place. Different pathways lay blocked by webs, nests, outposts, etc. Without further ado, I present these bounties that the first meeting, with our two partnering companies, has decided on together. I ask that you take these on with great caution. It may not be too wise to roam alone down here, since you don’t know what you’ll encounter. Good luck 

• ~Retracted Name~  

:Bounty:

*completed*

There have been blockages and clogs on the east side of the sewer’s second level. It is requested by those who take this bounty, open the paths and tunnels of the eastern segment of the 2nd level of the sewers. In return, they will receive half of whatever gear is left behind by the monsters, as well as a certain amount of minas that will be determined upon completion of the task.  

It is said by the NSOH, that nests belonging to arachnids, of some sort, completely prevent their safe passage through the tunnel.  

(Likely will need to span for, at most, up to 3 events)

Reputation gain-

5-10 reputation (The Bounty Dealer)

3-8 reputation (NSOH)

**COMPLETED**

The corpses of burnt men and women plague the far reaches of the sewer’s bottom level. But these are no run in the mill burns you see. They are ones caused by acid and bi-product of an unknown source. One of the Lions very went missing down there, in their own reckless attempt to clear out whatever laid within the treacherous depths of the sewers. I want you to find and kill whatever it may be that has many good people to be mysteriously killed. In return, I offer the rewards of whatever may be on the creature and a little bit of Ferrum depending on how the job goes.

(1 event)

Reputation gain-

1-5 reputation (The Bounty Dealer)

3-5 reputation (Lions Pack -hedge knights-)

**Completed**

(Unaffiliated Bounty)

It has been said that many men and women have gone missing near the docks of Haense. No one knows what it might be, but some reports say that those who near too close to the water’s edge are violently pulled beneath the icy grips of Haense’s ocean; never to be seen again. Whatever it is can’t be considered too great for the populace of Haense, or any who travel and roam throughout the area. I humbly ask that this problem be solved with utmost caution. Those who fair this bounty alone may end up meeting the same fate of many who have gotten too close to whatever lingers in the waters of Haense. Being dragged beneath the vast and frostbitten waters, never to be seen again by those the victim loved and cherished. In return for slaying whatever it is that sits down there, I offer in reward alcohol and minas which will be determined upon your return to me... good luck

(1 event)

Reputation gain- 

1-5 (The Bounty Dealer)

A gang of bandits has been forming down here in the sewers, making this a nest of their own. Located in the western reaches of the sewer’s second floor, the bandits have harassed the NSOH’s travels across the sewers in their attempts of crossing them. Whoever is able to take down their outpost that lays within the sewers will be rewarded in minas and Ferrum, as well as bronze which will be determined upon the task’s completion.

(Will be at least 2-3 events)

Reputation gain-

5-10 reputation (The Bounty Dealer)

3-8  reputation (NSOH)

(Unaffiliated Bounty)

(Status taken)

It is entirely unknown what lies within the third level of the sewers.it is said that the heads of the elderly litter the grounds of a particular location somewhere in the sewers. Since I think anyone can agree that the killing of any form of people isn’t acceptable. I’d like for you to go down there, seek out the location of whoever, or whatever, has been committing the slaughter of the elderly. The reward is whatever loot that you can find.

(2 events)

Reputation gain-

5-10 (The Bounty Dealer)

OOC note: After these run out, there will be more. Remember that anyone can take these and if they are gone before you can get one don’t worry! I’m sure those who have taken up one of the bounties will gladly take you along with them. If not, then contact me privately (Ziggity#0979) and we’ll work something out for you to go out on a solo event. Also, remember that bounties will need to be scheduled privately with me in order to set up times that will work out for all parties involved.

As this is the start of the new season, I welcome any and all feedback from those who go on the events that I will be hosting. I hope this complete rehauling of the bounty dealer will work out for this bounty hunting group! Here’s to many bounties to come my friends! Without further ado, welcome to the Season of Rebirth!

-Zach/The Bounty Dealer

To fully understand this season’s mechanics and concept, go to the forum post linked here:  ^ - ^ (this is a link, the color changed for some reason)

To Join the discord where everything will be organized better, join here:  Discord here :p

Edited by Zachary725