Farewell LoTC

armajesty

Time to wait 110 years for administration to remove my PEX. 

Everything I've heard about you makes me sad that LOTC is losing such a dedicated member of the Community Team. Good luck in your future endeavors friendo!

Noooo Arma, don't leave us...

It was great working with you on CT, and I wish you the best with whatever you decide to do next.

❤️ 

can we please get a better community team admin.

i still don't have my competition rewards for zhe build I did 😞

❤️ I haven't known you long since well.. I threw myself on hiatus for a year, but regardless I have gotten a chance to know you, and I'm glad I had the chance to before you said your goodbyes to LoTC because I do wish to continue talking to you and talking about musicals randomly on your streams :)).

I don't like this post... this post makes it real and I don't want it to be real. But I respect your wishes to go, just know that you will be missed. 💜 I'm not saying goodbye... you can't get rid of me!

o7 

Arma, thanks for the great memories we created together. Lots of love, and best of luck.

Y’all had to really mess up to lose Armajesty! I really hope this acts as an eye opener for some of the issues on the server right now and helps push for change.

I hope you enjoy life now that you’ve escaped this hell hole. . .  I mean server Haha👀. Maybe one day the rest of us will see you on the other side.

Not surpised.

Have a great  one Arma, it was an awesome experiance working under you and having the CT gaming nights. 

I'm gonna miss ya.

Wow I didn't even get a mention as your favorite ct?? Smh. 

Regardless thanks for all you've done arma and hope you do good out of lotc. 

while I don't know you quite well and we don't talk often, I enjoyed hangin out wit you in vc and I'm glad you've removed yourself from the shackles that is LOTC : ) had fun makin yo skin too

I hope wherever life leads you, you're content n happy man o7 good luck ! ♡

13 minutes ago, Evonpire said:

Wow I didn't even get a mention as your favorite ct?? Smh. 

Regardless thanks for all you've done arma and hope you do good out of lotc. 

You should DEF be there! You were on the original list, but I missed some people when I redid it. 😞  I'm so glad I met you, Evon!!