Farewell LoTC

armajesty

o7 chief

Well ****. Didnt expect you to leave, but ct was doomed when Telanir became their new admin. Good luck wherever you go, Arma, you were fun back when we were on CT together- one of the people that made it good

I'm malding because you didn't mention my name at all. Though I have some fond memories of the private discord we were all in trolling and doing Truth or Dares exposing Epistile most of the time.. 

Anyways good luck and Stay Healthy. 

#IHateEpistile

29 minutes ago, Elite_Snipes_ said:

I'm malding because you didn't mention my name at all. Though I have some fond memories of the private discord we were all in trolling and doing Truth or Dares exposing Epistile most of the time.. 

Anyways good luck and Stay Healthy. 

#IHateEpistile

okay i’m bad at bedwars so what

Even if this doesn’t get much attention, it’s still a strong message that we’re slowly losing some of the most dedicated, hard working people we need on this server. 

Love ya Arma ❤️ 

you did this @Telanir! ! !  Reminds me actually, Telanir when are we having a sit down early morning session again? I got some stuff I need to talk to you about and i don't wanna start the conversation by calling you the n word again

Farewell, may life forever treat you well. 

11 hours ago, armajesty said:

I have to admit that writing this is the weirdest thing that has happened in a while for me. I've been on CT for a year and five months now, and I never expected to quit any time in the near future. A lot has been happening as of late, with Muffins stepping down, the map change, and so much more. I’ve found that so much has changed within a short amount of time, and I just no longer have the same motivation to be on the team anymore.

One of my main reasons revolves around Telanir, and the lack of stability that the Community Team has at the moment with him as Admin. Telanir is, from my experience, a nice person to talk to, but I haven’t had a solid conversation with him since way back in early October. That lack of communication between management and administration makes it really hard to get any work done. And it creates a really large lack of motivation -- especially when this inactive individual is wanting to remove people for not doing work. I had intended to quit the team on January 1st, but postponed it after Telanir reached out wanting to meet with me. I decided to wait a few more days, but there’s been no change and I won’t drag out my stay any longer.

Alongside this, neither October, or November Battle of the Arts winners have received their prizes, and I have notified him of each prize and their respective winners to no avail. I hope you will all receive the prizes you worked to earn sometime soon. 

Also, so many changes have come to the team in such little time, and it’s simply created an overwhelming environment for the team. It makes it hard for us to work on suggestions given by the Community when most of us haven’t a clue what we are doing.

I hope that in the near future the Community Team will be appointed an administrator that is active, organized, and head-strong. Whoever it is, I am sure they will do a fantastic job.

I would like to thank everyone that has come and gone from the team during my time as both management, and as a member. It was a pleasure working with each and everyone of you, and you all really helped me find my place on the server.

On this note, I would like to admit that I will not only be leaving CT, but LoTC as a whole too. I have always been a person that loved video games, and roleplaying, but there are so many other things that I want to dedicate my time to aside from LoTC. I have a small community of friends that I love, and I have started streaming  with the New Year. I just can’t see myself logging onto LoTC anymore.

I was planning on writing some specific goodbyes, but I don’t think saying goodbye to people is necessary. I would love to continue talking to almost all of the people I have met on this server, but I do want to thank a handful of people for making my time on LoTC so memorable. Buckle up, because this list is going to get a bit long.

Epistile, Shmeepicus, Fie, Clonky, Dimitri, Nily, Muffins, Carol, Hogo, Snoopy, Kitty, Lalosia, Cece, Scisso, Sticky, Sorc, Wulfery, Vic, Kaley, and Red. I know there are others, and some of you I spoke to more than others, but each and everyone of you contributed to my experience on LoTC. I hope you all know you can message me whenever you’d like! 

Also, Epistle. You’re the coolest. (He held me at gun point and told me to write this one).

I hope that maybe one day in the future I will want to return to Lord of the Craft, but for now I am beginning my indefinite departure. Thank you all for the memories! ❤️

EDIT: When do I get my invite to the Ex-CT discord?

EDIT #2: I want to pre-emptively thank anyone who drops kind words on this post. I am hoping that my departure will help spark change within the CT, as I believe the team is at great risk of falling flat on its face. I'll try and reply to some comments later if I find the time, but I am also trying to step away from CT so I have lots to do (like clearing out all my google drives, and deleting the MAAANY servers I'm in on discord).

When you don’t make the list 😔. I’ll send ya an invite to our server!

I hope you have a good life and wish you the best of luck so forth!

12 hours ago, armajesty said:

I have to admit that writing this is the weirdest thing that has happened in a while for me. I've been on CT for a year and five months now, and I never expected to quit any time in the near future. A lot has been happening as of late, with Muffins stepping down, the map change, and so much more. I’ve found that so much has changed within a short amount of time, and I just no longer have the same motivation to be on the team anymore.

One of my main reasons revolves around Telanir, and the lack of stability that the Community Team has at the moment with him as Admin. Telanir is, from my experience, a nice person to talk to, but I haven’t had a solid conversation with him since way back in early October. That lack of communication between management and administration makes it really hard to get any work done. And it creates a really large lack of motivation -- especially when this inactive individual is wanting to remove people for not doing work. I had intended to quit the team on January 1st, but postponed it after Telanir reached out wanting to meet with me. I decided to wait a few more days, but there’s been no change and I won’t drag out my stay any longer.

I hope that in the near future the Community Team will be appointed an administrator that is active, organized, and head-strong. Whoever it is, I am sure they will do a fantastic job.

god who woulda guessed telanir would yet again lead a team to ruin;

Anyway that's a shame sorry to see you go; take care and thanks for your work.

Alright man, see you in a month or so. Maybe 3 months if you are particularly resilient. Remember, you are here forever. 

I'm going to miss ghost Talas, I'll admit, but I'm honestly glad you're moving on from LoTC. It can be very draining and bad for mental health. I hope that we can hang out more soon, you're such an amazing person!

You were a good manager when I was CT and also you accepted my whitelist app, thanks

Have a good one

im crying... tysm for everything arma. Ill miss u,.,.,. ❤️