No Longer the New Girl on the Block

MayRndz

jyHprw9.png

Bonjour, citizens of Hanseti-Ruska, I’m sure a few of you may know me by name, or for my unusual Auvergnin accent, however for those of you who are unaware; Permettez-moi de me présenter, my name is Valerie LLeanna D’Airelle.

Me and my family moved in and became proud citizens of Hanseti-Ruska about 8 years ago, and since I have been here, the people have been nothing but encouraging, and hospitable. Though you may not know me for many grand accomplishments like many others may be known for, I have been a member of her royal majesty's queens court almost since day one of me moving in, and wish to step up, and do all that I can to lead, build, and assist the people of this grand city in all ways possible.  Allow me to speak for you... the citizens, people of all statuses. From what I believe, every man, every woman, every child, every adult, should have a say in the changes happening in their community, this is regardless of if you are of noble status or not. Let me listen to what you have to say and let me speak it aloud for the common good of Hanseti-Ruska.

I have a vision for the future… and I wish to carry it forward with all of my will power. I have lived long enough to learn the failures we have crossed in the past... Failures and faults that not just us, but everyone at the time failed to recognize before it was too late. If there's one thing I wish for, it is that we don’t follow the same path our ancestors did, rather than making the same mistakes we must move forward. It’s time for us to push into a new era of time, and evolution, to stand stronger together as one, more than we ever have.

I have a lot to say… and yet so little time to say it, this being said, should I be elected for the position of Tribune I will stick to what I have said. Je m’engage à la cause et tout ce qu’elle apportera sur moi.
I believe in changes that will improve the way we work as a community, and you should too. 

Permettez-moi de parler et d’être une voix plus forte que vous n’avez jamais entendu.

𝖁𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖆 𝕷𝕷𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝕯'𝕬𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊
jyHprw9.png

Cadieux joyfully smiles, throwing his hands upwards, exclaiming "We are ze best!"

Demitry var Ruthern would smile as he recognized the name from a previous conversation with Valerie and her sister.