Together we will move mountains!

Olox_

"TOGETHER WE WILL MOVE MOUNTAINS"

-=CLEARANCE WITH THE PAST=-

The history of me and my family began so long ago that the majority of the inhabitants of Karosgrad do not remember who my ancestors were. I, Aleksander Jazloviecki, am a representative of the third generation of the Jazloviecki’s, once Batory’s. Three generations of my family have served as loyal soldiers to the kings of the Barbanov dynasty. In the days of my beloved grandfather, my family was respected among the townspeople of our former capital - Old Reza. It is clear to me that there have been some disagreements throughout over 70 years of history. Mistakes that have definitely changed the course of the story of my life. I am not afraid to admit that my late father, once known among Haeseni soldiers as Aleksy Batory, betrayed all his ideals and renounced the homeland for which my grandfather and many of my relatives fought in the War of Two Emperors. With this in mind, the first step to redress my father's actions was, inter alia joining the HRA a week after our arrival at Almaris. However, knowing the seriousness of my father's actions, I would like to dedicate myself even more to the Haeseni case by running for a seat in the Royal Duma. 

-=WHY AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR A TRIBUNE?=-

I would like to start by saying openly that my aspiration to become a Tribune did not come out of the blue. For as long as I remember, my family has always discussed political issues in our kingdom. Throughout my whole childhood, I have been interested in the affairs of ordinary people like myself and my brothers. You can immediately say that my words are illusionary because of my descent. Yes, it is true that my family is an immigrant family, but is that an obstacle to someone like me representing the townspeople in the Duma? I have also asked many friends and acquaintances whether I should run in the elections. The answer in most cases was YES. 

As a simple man, soldier, and brother, I understand the hardships of everyday life for ordinary people. I consider the title of the tribune to be a title with great responsibility. Not only for my actions but also for how I will fulfill the will of the people who live in Karosgrad, right outside its walls, but also everyone spread across the country. 

As mentioned above, I am part of the HRA. Of course, I am aware that I am not the only soldier running for a seat in the Duma, but I think that being part of the army grants me a good point of reference regarding military matters and the sentiments and opinions held there. This, combined with the addition of both economic and political knowledge is a good reason to elect me to the position of Tribune. 

-=MY GOALS=-

-=1=-

Weekly distribution of  food for the citizens of Karosgrad

to keep the people full-bellied!

-=2=-

Help for elderly people, such as:

Reduced taxes and proper caretaking.

-=3=-

If the opportunity arises, begin a series of campaigns to advertise Karosgrad’s shopkeepers 

across the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska.

Candidate for a Tribune:

49aac365637ceba7a6ea4ad6853ecfc8.png

"Nic o nas, bez nas." said Adrian Helvets, reading the pamphlet by the grave of his own nation's dignity. 

Hildebrand nods his head while looking the pamphlet "A good man." he'd say happily with respect inn his voice "Lets become tribune together, yeah?" the man mumbled out after, his words in the same  tone, whilst sitting at the breakfast table with the rest of his family.