TO END STAGNANCY; A CHALLENGE FOR SOHAERSHIP

Johann

Ryp50NNEQewvYFCoQOQPl7rZsjOrlUIDuwrh9mtYPuIQSUScXHNaucCpAbTNQ6L2JNwG07hEmLsSimyujb0fnXt8xHFd47WT6APGhaDYDl72ujujS7cKwiC34yJ0ddba7UNL6FvE     HN5yb5UF7D0BxGv9S9HGad5ehMw9fjcfKo7a1itrdO1_0lRM3JoMXrVUIFJq7iViO-PlJzuUhhNTfHxNDTg-C766oiFUfghXbYdSv5ROYwHu0DlhqcfZ07A393udtHxfcZukeG0THjoYbekb7rlqGx4GHmt0egT_9RfTAKkR62Goc4shNhFn5qj4VsUH07HzrYLWdLVP_4TaUuV6aGBrEYMYtSl-wBfHkIfzoz5DfX7QfPWPZOEdYE1GmA5bvG25vT5EHnyj7L_8o8Hw

U66iGx2eZRLtXxP8d5nJ5GGFsNtdOEma_EZSKYZ644jaGBsUYhCtovwwJeb4m9JJHLckjBBKKhaAZKtTyaZyhsTn2Ts254z8BBn8g0CocM2-UpJHJEsczNzpsTZWum03xpzK0xxk

TO END STAGNANCY

Issued on the 5th of the Deep Cold, 5 SA

MALI’THILL,

The history of our peoples is one of strife, yet also one of undeniable lustre. Be it during the days long past of the old Republic, in the age of Lucion Sullas and Kalenz Uradir, or the days of the Diarchy, in the renaissance brought by Dimaethor Visaj - there has been an absolute factor that breeds prosperity: competence. Competence transcends systems. Be it in a republic or in a diarchy, competence is the sole factor in the rise and fall of nations.

COMPETENCE, is what I wish to deliver you, Mali’thill, your silent longing and my utmost passion. It pains me, truly, to see the liberalism that has poisoned our people in the recent days, the passivity that has gripped our enthusiasms and the impurity that lurks in the shadows. I also see the cracks that continue to divide our people, of conflict between diarchists and republicans, dragonkin and those opposed or liberals and those righteous, these cracks I intend to mend.

I know the grievances that torment you in these troubled times, Mali’thill, and it is these grievances that I will cast away to the decadent filth from whence it came.

You have witnessed firsthand that I am willing to do what must be done for preserving the sanctity of our blessed nation, and this is what I intend to continue, returning our nation to the prominence it once wielded. Make no mistake, I do not wish to simply harken back to earlier days without shrewd thought of our present. The institutions of the past, along with the leaders that were at its helm, all hosted their own shortcomings - blindly following their footsteps of the past is only a recipe for disaster. No, I intend to only embrace the best of what our forefathers once flourished, for a new path must be paved for our people, one that respects the traditions of the past, but also the circumstances of the present and our hopes for the future.

Pragmatism and Purity shall be the two pillars upon which our divided and disgruntled people shall be united. Collaborating with the our most blessed Malaurir Rhenaer shall I see to the reinvigoration of our nation through swift and decisive action. Our military shall be strengthened through much needed reforms and consolidation. Our culture shall be enriched through the restoration of the opulence in our nation, through resplendent celebrations, grand projects, the Eternal College and the return of magic. Lastly, our purity shall be protected through the uprooting of liberalism, and seeing to the end of the Azdrazi question that only serves to fracture our people. The philosophies of Larihei must return to blessed Haelun'or, for the Elves of Silver must prosper. We must steer ourselves away from the vile regression to liberal tendencies that shall only put us at the pity of the lessers, I have seen this cycle far too many times, and thus do I intend to avert the crisis that looms purity and Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya.

As our forefathers once said in times of hope, LOMIAN’ONN, from fragments, shall I end the stagnancy that restrains us from our greatness.

LOMIAN’ONN, shall this Iyathir nominate herself for the position of Sohaer.

- Arelyn Iyathir

Ay'nae'leh thilln kae okare. Ay'Haelun'or kae iyathe.

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA

"This one shows a lot of potential. I truly believe she can turn things around for the wellbeing of our society." The old Elf nods as he reads the missive over afternoon tea.

Aldir'tor looked over the missive, a small smile etches upon his usually impassive visage, "Hope for this stagnant republic at last." he spoke, reminiscing Haelunor's days of greatness under Dimaethor Visaj

"Why is it stagnant but also described as liberally progressive, am I the only one whose seeing this little bit of contradiction?" a mali said sat by a fireplace in a human city as he'd read the piece

Stifle the last likeness of a chuckle, echelons from great in its coarse nature, for having claimed a quality for being harsh and guttural, as if brewed and forged by steel to the underbelly of one 'aheral's dried throat, so beseeched of himself; one particular mali. For to flex a single brow, in contraction about to its ridges and grooves about the bridge of his nose, and far end of his frons, it were for the bold mali'aheral to heed naught but a single quirk in it, raising it to a brow for to follow the tempo at which he arched to that brow of his. Wherein, oracle foretold no more than sardonic, almost satirical, scalding and jeering to his tongue, Ihieuhii'thilln beckoned for a commendable, well-meaning taunt in a spiral of his chin and jaw to a rise, concluded by a single bob downwards at either ears, in what much a few scattered, sporadic nods he could manage all throughout. No – this one only drew to the lineaments of minute respect, in the place of a snide for to ridicule otherwise.

Iwere so bound to the natural nature of things, for that pallid mali's peaceful resound in either two iris', of brewing pools in amber, to draw to their blinds and covers, furthering to a lack of sufficient energy to heave about his bowed brows and folds at eyes and bags respectively, in what could only be sought a fluttering of eyes shut, for once in seance of conveying a newfound respect and reverence for Arelyn. Forsooth, to the haunting to his conscience at constant reverie, it so were that conclusion and resolve found itself in occurrence, in the elf having finally manifested about a decent degree of attention respective of such a missive.

"With little doubt, a bold decision. Perhaps, my problem lies within the elect of a woman, for such a position; but, no –– this one; Arelyn, she is different. Only feminine in appearance. She would make a fine Sohaer."

Maenor would've picked up the missive and read it in the peaceful confines of San'evarir, squinting fleetingly at the Diarchist symbol as he did so. The elf then proceeded to ponder a few moments after finishing, then breaking the silence on the most uninspiring of tones "Impressive essay." he remarked "Shouldn't have used kae though, the pronoun is denoted by the inflection of the verb." he pointed out, settling the letter down back on the reception table.

A matronly mali'thill reviews this essay, chuckling lightly as she sups from her tea cup.

"Better this no-name then Nuala. I like her so far."

"Could this at last be a return to prosperity? Time will tell." A lone Uradir muses.

Theris Elibar'acal hums happily, roaming around his flower garden in some land a ways off from the Silver City. "A female Sohaer? How empowering!"

--==(*)==--

Some Time Ago..

--

An agony stricken 'thill lies dormant, rays of sunlight peering in at him as the earth above his corpse shatters.