A Call to Trial

lhWaEYX.png
A notice is posted around the city and handed out to citizens

A Call to Trial

“Recently, a writing was distributed titled ‘An Essay on Purity and the ‘Aheral Mindset’ by Eos Sinruil. This essay contains the following passage: ‘Mali’aheral may romance whoever they want, but they must understand that if it’s not an ‘aheral that they plan to settle down with, then it’s nothing more than a childish fling. If one has already done their duty to the Silver City by having high elven children, then some would argue that there is frankly no harm in an interracial or homosexual relationship-- as long as they don’t procreate.’ 

This inflammatory and impure writing cannot be allowed to stand unchallenged as published thought within our society.

Thus, in my role as Okarir’tir, I, Ellisar Aevaris, hereby formally charge Eos Sinruil with breach or incitement to breach the following laws:

CHAPTER I, ARTICLE 10.   The Blessed Residents of The Silver State of Haelun’or will not tolerate the willful spreading of false or misleading information.

CHAPTER II, ARTICLE 1. The Blessed Residents of The Silver State of Haelun’or shall not participate in physical fraternization outside of marriage.

CHAPTER II, ARTICLE 3.   The Blessed Residents of The Silver State of Haelun’or shall not participate in public fraternization of an intimate nature.

CHAPTER II, ARTICLE 4.   The Blessed Residents of The Silver State of Haelun’or shall not participate in fraternization of any intimate sort with impures, or other races.

CHAPTER II, ARTICLE 6.   The Blessed Residents of The Silver State of Haelun’or shall not participate in intimate fraternization of a homosexual nature.

As a result of these charges, Eos Sinruil is called to publicly recant this writing and edit further copies to remove these illegal statements. Furthermore, a public apology should be issued for their misguided literary works on the 9th of Sun’s Smile, year 6 of the Second Age. Failing to meet these conditions will result in a full trial, with the accused to be judged by three parir’tir in accordance with the Silver Law.

(OOC: Public Apology will be held on January 10th at 3pm, failing that trial will be scheduled.)

EllisarSignature.png.aefc486c7fcef1d0eb4eed11707d5f15.png
Ellisar Aevaris, Okarir'tir

Farren smiled as she finished reading. "So they really have changed for the better."

"Ah, good. They've listened.", proclaimed Arelyn with a triumphant delight. "Let the will of Larihei be delivered, let the liberal filth be punished. A step in the right direction made at last."

Upon having his fill of the previous issue, mister K. Leverys fishes out yet another sheet from a tightly bound stack of scandalous tabloids.

"My my" he muses with insurmountable levels of lethargy seeping through the gaps between his breaths, "One should be overjoyed for their mistakes to be treated with such leniency. Now... Will the poor wretch choose to seize this opportunity?"

Edited by KronugiN