Obituary of James II

VIROS

"Let us pray his successor is not the anti-haense madman." remarked Hubert to his comrades.

Father James Charles signs the lorraine upon receiving the sudden and sad news. He silently fell to his knees and clasps his hands as he said a short prayer "Do Thou, O Lord, have mercy on our dearly departed, for the sake of us sinners all who greatly hope and trust in Thee. For Thy mercy can turn bittering weeping to joyous fanfare, for Thou alone judgeth the living and the dead. Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord. And may perpetual light shine upon them. Amen" He concludes, signing the lorraine once more. "May you rest your soul amongst the holiest of men, Your Holiness. This would shall miss your shining light. May your successors continue your legacy and may you live in eternal peace in the skies."

Father Pius, FSSCT, receives the obituary as he himself is on his deathbed. "Have no fear, Father," says he, smiling fondly. "It won't be long before I join you to wave it away."

In the next few days after his death, Cardinal St. Julia found himself gazing down the hall to the room near his, that of the Pontiff in the Papal Apartments. He had been a Pontiff, a father, and a friend and in this, Manfried's mourning swelled thricefold. Nevertheless, the aging Cardinal continued with his work, specifically a Thesis, the longest of his he would have written which he had been scribing for weeks. In one of the nights after the Pontiff's death, his ink stained fingers paused in their movement across the page. Instead the quill was placed down and betwixt those fingers, he took up another piece of parchment. In the stack, he placed it near the fore of the written work and onto it, he wrote, "Dedicated to the late Vicar, His Holiness James II -- A Pontiff, A Father, A Friend -- “May you watch over the Church, Holy Father, for you are ever in our memory.” " And with that done, he turned the pages to continue his work, dedicated to that Pontiff, that Father, that Friend.

image.png.ab1f7754a7ae37f8d9ae1129634fc7ce.png

2 hours ago, VIROS said:

To Sergei: Despite the many perils I have faced with you by my side, I never feared you would falter.

Sergei Othaman would grab ahold of his Ruskin Rosary as a few tears streamed down his face. “May you rest peacefully my friend until we meet again in the seven skies”

Olivier Halcourt, even though he had never met the Pontiff, prepared an all-black wardrobe and began a personal period of mourning for the late holy figure.

High Pontiff Everard the Wise sips nectar and chows on ambrosia at the Archaengul's side, ready to embrace the kin of Fabian the Lesser into the bosom of the Seven Skies. @VIROS

In a distant realm known for its dancing dunes and brilliant skies, an old sorcerer in red smokes aside a stout dark dwarf to the honor of the great James II, an undisputed colossus of faith and reason and eminent figure in the chronicles of man. Recollecting their friendship was a fond mental voyage for the man, who reminisced over how the pious glazier brought unity and stability to a faith and people long in discord - a saint in life, and hero for humanity.