Voices that must be heard! [Tribune debate pamphlet for Hildebrand Mondblume]

Limo_man

“What gives you worry overtakes you. Let’s work together in order to lessen the worry and get your voices heard.”

~The reason that I personally see myself as an eligible candidate in the debate for Tribune~

Once I had to face many goodbyes to my family and had to bear the deaths of two of the role models that I admired most, I began to think. Though I have taken up knighthood and a role in the HRA, I want to be able to better the lives of those who live within Haense so that their lives become more fulfilled and memorable within this fine capital. Once I had realized this, sought out to do good every day for this nation in hopes that people’s lives would better from it. I found myself not seeing it as enough, which is right about when I thought about going into government. It sounds like the perfect role to me. I see it as a place, where I can actively try to make the lives of citizens better in many ways within the Duma in a way that I know I will make an impact if I do change something. A place that I can make the voices of those who feel unheard known to the Duma. I hope by making these intentions known. These wantings clear to you, the reader, that I have shown my case as to why I think of myself as an eligible candidate for tribune. I sincerely hope that you will consider me while you vote for the positions in tribune.

~Mondblume presence~

As many of you most likely know of my family’s presence, not necessarily all of the thoughts are positive toward us. Once the numbers of our family split in half to Norland in Haense, I grew somewhat sad. For if there was a good sum of them in Norland, what would happen if one of them died when I had the ability to protect them if I was there? Well, I decided that I wouldn’t take it anymore. I grew the need to help and protect the families of Haense, including the one I’m a part of, in access. I don’t want or wish for anyone’s worries to drive them from this city. I don’t want anyone who lives here to feel unsafe or unneeded. For I cherish every person of this nation as if they were my own family. 

~My Goals~

!1!

Make a way for spectators in Duma to have more of a chance to voice their opinions by a spectator poll that may impact the way someone would vote on the bill.

!2!

Get the people’s voices more heard, possibly inserting some sort of concern box in the palace or leaving a partial place in Duma open to those who have general, rational, concerns to mention to the seats of Duma; allowing the people to take every voiced concern and written concern into reason whilst writing bills to present into the Duma.

!3!

To organize some sort of way n order to make current Duma discussions more widespread; like a board of discussed bills or something along those lines.

A Candidate for Tribune

Signed,

Hildebrand Mondblume

Edited by Zachary725