A letter to the Folk of the Forests

Cheezzy_Garlik

A LETTER WOULD BE POSTED TO THE TAVERN OF HEFRUMM, THE SUGARY ***

Dear Hefrummians, I have done many wrongings in my time, and have payed the price for all of them. This wronging is no different. My crime was the assault of Karl Hefruuth Kunnek, High Cheiftain of Hefrumm at the time. My intent was not to murder, although it may seem that way. For this offense, I have been banished from the hamlet, and have spat upon my honor. I seek penance for my crimes. For you the people of Hefrumm, I say you this; "My actions, shall only scar my body. My Thoughts, shall only plague my mind. My sins, shall only bleed my soul. Till the day i meet with my brothers, I vow to never bear arms agianst the folk of Hefrumm, until one is raised against me or my clan." If these words, are not enough for you, i shall commune with the forests, with the new High Chieftains assisstance, to make my peace with Anbella. I have no goal in this message except to make peace between the forest folk and myself, and seek no forgiveness, so if you peoples, can not forgive me, then piss upon my feet, spit in my ale; but know, that I am forever dishonored by my deeds, and no act for these crimes ive commited, will be taken as offenses by me.

sincerely,

Aghuid Ireheart

ᚨᚷᚺᚢᛁᛞ ᛁᚱᛖᚺᛖᚨᚱᛏ