The Pied Piper: Viperam Sub Ala Nutricare

DahStalker

James II frowns.

"Cool fiction." said Owyn III, pricking his fork into another plate of Tiramisu. 

Receiving the missive, Cyril Eloi Halcourt would be appalled by the claims of Beatrice - the aide in which he humoured at James II’s final moments. He would begin down the rabbit hole by sending her a letter...

"Even if this is true.." Cardinal Pelagius comments as he sets down a glass of Sangria, "His Eminence is quite the legendary Lady's Killer."

Holy Sir Nicolas shook his head as he read the letter. "What pomposity and arrogance." He looked over the one part of the document that he could actually verify, that of the Order's leadership. "Johan ist now the Grandmaster. So that part is a lie." As he read through the rest, he could not help but laugh. "She calls His Holiness a pretender? Does she believe the College of Cardinals were not guided by GOD to choose a proper successor?" He sighed and put the document down. "Her grief has made her lash out. It is understandable, but unfortunate. For James II's kin to so quickly abandon the Faith and speak blasphemy taints his memory. Ich hope she reconsiders and repents."

The Holy Ser Lukas Jokic frowns somewhat upon reading the missive. "I'll give the writer the benefit of the doubt, given Owyn III's previous actions," he'd plainly remark, folding the notice up and placing it into his pocket.

"Hm, the orenians have problems, no, all valah now have such drama." Says Alyssa Seregon in a calm voice tone, simply drinking her tea within the NGS museum mini-bar for organization members only. Simply holding the picture of which and where it speaks of his mare, Anne of Novellen

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/760304690385780797/796921143558799370/Capture.PNG

"Our own pontiff! I must tell of his lady and lordship de Joannes that the High Pontiff is a snake in the holy gardens of GOD!" Butler Albert de Perra freaked out as he went over to his lady and lordship of these terrible, but awfully true accusations of his holiness.

“When questioning the faith of His Holiness, she questions the faith and judgement of the entire septarchy, who elected him. The pious, honest, and righteous blood in the Virosi line ended with His Late Holiness, it seems,” The Holy Mother Roxelana Anabel muttered to the prioresses of the order, her hand curled around her cross in alarm. 

Queen Isabel sat within her office reading over the missive, "He named a donkey after me ye say? I am flattered." She quipped, letting out a chuckle as she tossed the paper to her side

A cloaked lady arched an eyebrow as she read over the paper. "But why did they elect such man as Pointiff? That can't be right... I hope they know to keep him in tow."