Birds

rukio

Post ur irl pet birds, unless ur got [redacted] because I don't want them on my posts!!! Dirty little rats!!!

Kangaroo attacks on tourists prompt warnings to stop feeding them junk food  | Australia news | The Guardian

I have a platoon of kangaroos at my service to defend myself from inattentive backpackers. The image provided is a souvenir photo I took of a man that my most nimble kangaroo, Joe, defended me courageously from. They are practically birds because look he is in the air, and the others are hunched over as if they are birds pecking the ground for seeds.

11 minutes ago, Crevel said:

Kangaroo attacks on tourists prompt warnings to stop feeding them junk food  | Australia news | The Guardian

I have a platoon of kangaroos at my service to defend myself from inattentive backpackers. The image provided is a souvenir photo I took of a man that my most nimble kangaroo, Joe, defended me courageously from. They are practically birds because look he is in the air, and the others are hunched over as if they are birds pecking the ground for seeds.

"Minas or die"

I don't have Birds anymore : (