The response of the Diocese of Valwyck.

Drumoldth

822288636_ValwyckDiocesecoatofarms.png.1b4df0e3127ee28224267f68dc9b4738.png

The response of the Diocese of Valwyck

regarding recent events

This public letter, is an official response of the Diocese of Valwyck, regarding the recent publication of the malicious document, with the title 'THE HOLY APPARITION OF BLESSED SERAPHIM OF LEORA', written by Father Dima.

`~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~``~`

Dear Canonists,
my flock, to all of you that belong to the Diocese of Valwyck and to the fellow Canonists that happen to recieve this public letter. I Bishop Otho of Valwyck, urge you to burn, if any of you still keep it, the document with the title 'THE HOLY APPARITION OF BLESSED SERAPHIM OF LEORA', written by Father Dima. Such a document of lies, with ill intent, has achieved its goal, of spreading lies and causing divission in the Canonist world. As our rightly elected Holy Father, so do we, condemn their acts of evil and pray for God's justice. If they do not repent for their sins and set aside their wickedness, may they burn at the pyre, as it fits to the likes of unvirtuous, unrepentant men.

Let me prove to you, oh faithfull, as to why, in my humble opinion, they decieve us. His, Emminence Cyril Cardinal St. Publius claims that on his first attempt to cast a vote for Laurence Cardinal Albarosa, our present Holy Father, a strange happening occured that obstructed the vote. He then casted the vote again and after that, the lie took place, the imagined apparition. With this, he bassicly claims that God acts in vain. If an apparition would happen, the message would be CLEAR and the time and people that would witness it, PROPER. Why didnt Blessed Seraphim appear to the Vice chancellor, the one with the power to revoke the elections? Why didnt His Emminence, Cyril Cardinal St. Publius not inform the Vice Chancellor before he cast his second vote, of the supposed 'strange happening' and instead published with Father Dima, this venomous document? Because it was all a mere fabrication, possibly serving ambitious desires. Shame! Shame to these, so called servants of God! They kept their mouths shut, accepted new positions and chose to speak AFTER all this had happened. Acting against Canon Law, they think that they are above it, causing mere chaos. 

To conclude, God doesnt act in vein, His messages are clear and that of PROSPERITY and UNITY. Only the servants of Iblees, would attempt to act as these men did. Only the unvirtuous, would stir trouble, when the 
Holy Mother Church is vulnerable. I highly suggest reading 'AD ABSURDO, A RESPONSE TO THE SCHISMATICS BY HIS HOLINESS OWYN III' and the document of His Emminence, Ailred Cardinal Reinmar with the title 'Wolves Among the Sheep: a Document on False Apparitions'. My flock, pray to the Godani for protection from the evil of such men, as i will and God bless us all!

Signed,
Bishop Otho of Valwyck.

`~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~`~``~``~`

"One thing that everyone seems to miss is that Cardinal Cyril says that after reading the Pied Piper letter by the niece of the previous High Pontiff, may he rest, he went to pray at the Cathedral where he claims the apparition appeared to him and Dima before he cast his vote a second time. But how can that be if the paper had yet to be published as it was only published after the election of His Holiness Owyn III and the publication of his First Golden Bull. These two schismatics can't even lie well." Lajos remarked.