Announcement from the Grand Tournament of Urguan

Beamon4

oGtxkLamFa-2za_BlBvvoA8QXL-yYLODfz4_aA1Stek8jTc5OnKfsort-B3VO4e6Qeh3G38Ppt1Fq0Cz7JZxdY8_lu7ZTYLLop3LexziDZcy9MlgpyXGGB1cwSb-P9wBsanYXnL2

As issued 11th of The Grand Harvest, 2A 6

rTIh5K8SJ-5BwtO6KOh2DOA4aK4DHB5Bux1_i6pfQth54VGZrbGRkyz5hLOgfHzSmAfh7SXxgnYO4DpPNJsMUajuCAsWGASyeTUPijQNYr-nXh_ProJTzVKLqp46jLp6Z9s8GxI0
THE SIXTEEN GRAND CHAMPION OF URGUAN

After the conclusion of the Grand Tournament of Urguan, Grimnir Ireheart stood at the Great Dias of the Arena of Urguan being given the sovereign question on his acceptance of the title of Grand Champion. He stated simply he intended to fight only with honor but not accept the title in any stead, thus forfeiting to Durorn Ireheart.

He was given the same question with triumph

“Durorn Ireheart, vested in me as Grand Marshal of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan and seeing you fit as the best example of honor and pride in Urguan. Do you accept the title of Grand Champion of Urguan, defender of the Grand King and the light of dwarven valor?” The Marshal stated simply shouting to the spectators all gazing up with envy

His answer was simple.

“Aye”

Silence overcame the arena as the Marshal would grab Durorn’s hand bringing it up high as a sign of victory 
“THEN HAIL TO THE GRAND CHAMPION!
NARVAK OZ DURORN NARVAK OZ URGUAN”

LfaAoZ7g8PabXZUZFAJwDgZfnY7tWGxb8ac8TlD2FXbvx7_lE5FHt28P-oSQjyjuCBe-G35Gc1e4T1JPE2m2p5GJZ0h-BbPFGx9jr30b3WKf4T2crCzL-IFxsLvSwBKK1waKKPep
DURORN IREHEART
XVI GRAND CHAMPION OF THE GRAND KINGDOM OF URGUAN

_3ZPfWMjy5oG2qtrbWo1KyGMjGm_XUlvzMCtR19r_5q7wiZXdHYiC9fiZn13XjvbPVwx0PV6DkbjoDq_nwGJ6IZC4-HQ1aooRqtQXkKXp88birNfafMSIs8I2pG1Y5V48p42m-Fd

"Narvok oz Urguan! Narvok oz Kjellos!" Durorn would shout amongst his Irehearts in their afterparty.

Bakir patted Durorn on the back, smiling to him as he was granted the title of Grand Champion. “You have earned this title well my brother. You’ve made all of us proud”