Summons: Krawn z. Helvets

garentoft

SUMMONS TO APPEAR

BEFORE THE AULIC COURT

p7ckvMP-4JlOAtfO6FVizK3xQKuKlyyiq0Zhf-gA57VaIwbl4kVj5l8QT2lCT7v5UYWOt51rxLhlAB5AOIJyoqDzmUYQOHCS3ccqzQf6tmQvejwbTrpqZkZ6mm9W5WIFzrgI3pBS

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

This Summons, issued on 12th of Gronna ag Drova, 355 ES by the Crown and represented by High Justiciar Lauritz H. Christiansen and Royal Jurist Lord Matyas Baruch, the Duke of Valwyck,

Compels the Aulic Court to call upon Richard Victor Helvets to appear before it and answer the following charges: 

402.01: An individual who intentionally kills another shall be guilty of the severe offence of murder;

427.01: If an individual or group is convicted of attempting to commit a crime, they shall be issued a punishment equal to the punishment deserving of the actual crime committed.

Arisen from these circumstances:

During the protests against His Holiness, High Pontiff Owyn III, Richard Victor Helvets attempted to murder his own daughter, Theodora Angelica de Falstaff née Helvets, stabbing her multiple times before he was apprehended by forces of the HRA. 

I swear the contents of this Summons to be true and accurate to the best of my belief before Godan.

Signed,

Lauritz H. Christiansen

garentoft#1980

Lord Matyas Baruch

hippo#0985

Cosette reads the missive at the foot of her injured mother's bed, in a weird way happy about the justice being served against her grandfather.

The ailing Theodora Angelica de Falstaff held the missive shakily- she murmured something to her daughter about her grandmother and sister- both named Lorena.

"My Lordship de Joannes, shall I prepare a many things for the de Falstaff household? It seems like the death of their countess is soon." The loyal Butler Albert Worthpenny said while giving his lordship the three plates of stake, goose, and many other fating foods as requested. Albert simply looking at him with a bit of sorrow with his expression and tone. [Edit] He assumed much of this, assumed that she was dying, thinking how can one survive so many blows.@yopplwasupxxx

1 minute ago, SilkieSilky said:

It seems like the death of their countess is soon

Theodora is very much alive.

"Who's this?" asked Ser Brandt Barclay as he approached the cell in which the Helvet was kept within the HRA Barraks. "Count Rochefort, tried to murder his daughter" answered Ser Zoddric Calliban. After a look at the man, Brandt arched a brow "Orenian?" he asked... "Da." a reply. "Sounds about right." whispered the Barclay, almost to himself

10 minutes ago, froeggy said:

Theodora is very much alive.

I was assuming rply, just emoting what my butler is assuming. Oocly, what I am thinking is a no no no pk. [Apologizes. Sorry for so may edits but]... I thought I saw ncar in her post saying "Dying Bed." so which I came to assume such.