Come Join CT

Ark

Hey everyone, I’m aware CT has been quiet as of late, however, we have been making some changes to the team over the past couple of days. Snoopie and I have stepped up as the new CT managers and we are excited to get things moving.  In lieu of this, we are looking to keep the momentum going and bring on some new members to the team. Currently the team is becoming overwhelmed with the influx of application and we need more help. However, we are looking for people that are interested in doing more than just that. If you’ve ever been interested in doing applications, community outreach, or assisting with the wiki, please feel free to apply. We plan to reach out to new applicants within the week. Thank you!

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forms/51-community-staff-application/

This is really poggers

To apply, or not to apply...
Sheepdog - To Be, or Not to Be

2 minutes ago, minty_roses said:

hmmmmm 👀

dewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewitdewit pleaseeeeeeeee bro

22 minutes ago, audyush said:

To apply, or not to apply...
Sheepdog - To Be, or Not to Be

Time to become cringe : I deeply concur with thee mine own cousin, to apply 'r not apply (I became cringe and used a Shakespearean translator.)

I'm assuming people who've put in an application prior will be looked at right? 

22 minutes ago, Evonpire said:

I'm assuming people who've put in an application prior will be looked at right? 

Yep!

8 minutes ago, Ark said:

Yep!

Based, ty guys for taking my suggestion