Nobility of Haense

11 hours ago, Kingdom of Haense said:

Vladrick Ruthern, 1st Duke of Vidaus, 6th Count of Metterden, 5th Baron of Rostig

Rhys frown in the seven skies and questions how his father is the first Duke of Vidaus when the title was give to him by King Sigmar I in Atlas, long after his father Vladrick has died in Axios.

Edited by Imperium

1 hour ago, Imperium said:

Rhys frown in the seven skies and questions how his father is the first Duke of Vidaus when the title was give to him by King Sigmar I in Atlas, long after his father Vladrick has died in Axios.

Nikolaus enters the pub as he wrapped his arm around Rhys in the Golden Crown Tavern in Markev and says, 

"Lord Rhys, rumor serves that my nephew made a small error on the nobility publication, I wouldn't fret though as I'm sure queries will be flooding to him ushering for a prompt fix to the mistake."

Before long, he motioned for the barkeep to fill a fresh cold lager for the old Duke.

2 minutes ago, Zanthuz said:

Nikolaus enters the pub as he wrapped his arm around Rhys in the Golden Crown Tavern in Markev and says, 

"Lord Rhys, rumor serves that my nephew made a small error on the nobility publication, I wouldn't fret though as I'm sure queries will be flooding to him ushering for a prompt fix to the mistake."

Before long, he motioned for the barkeep to fill a fresh cold lager for the old Duke.

Rhys grumbles but nods and accepts the fresh drink, "Thank ye Nikolaus, I guess I got a upset. Im sure it will be fixed."

On 1/10/2021 at 11:37 PM, Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska said:

Cesar Pelear

"It's Cesar De Pelear! The de is not an optional part of the last name, it is the last name!" the angered Viceroy of Hyspia roared out as Haense once again failed to properly spell his hyspian name